facebook

Taking little sis to dartys

by: .

Taking your sister to frats on parents weekend has got to be the stupidest thing to do. Frats are off limits to hs senior girls and you just assured her to be cut from every sorority on Camus but yours. And although she would have gone zta, you just gave her no chance at any other. When she opens that card and has one house listed, she won't feel great about it. Why do that to her?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

Every "card" only has one house listed, which you would know if you were actually in a sorority. If you're not a member then you have no business giving advice.

By: no
by: Not soMar 23, 2024 4:40:58 PM

This girl will have 1 house on first rounds. Its a bad move.

By: Not so
#2  by: real   

why do u care

By: real
#3  by: X   

All of Old Row dropped Kylan. Pretty sure they were already planning to drop Izzy, too. Zeta would have been Izzy’s only choice regardless.

By: X
by: ...Mar 25, 2024 5:10:47 AM

pretty well known that phi mu wanted her

By: ...
by: ^Mar 25, 2024 9:49:51 AM

Nah, she wanted them.

By: ^
by: HeyMar 25, 2024 10:43:31 AM

If u get invited to pref, the SORORITY wanted u. She was invited to pm pref…u clearly don’t know how it works

By: Hey
#4  by: nah   

No one cares where she went over the weekend. I know my house would not drop her just because she went to parties. Posting - drinking or vaping or anything like that yes that does get you dropped. Also I wouldn't make the assumption that she also wants to come here. My sister is a senior and she didn't even apply here.

By: nah
#5  by: denise   

Um, junior and senior high school girls have been going to frats for years. This is nothing new.

By: denise
#6  by: Hey   

OR controlling PMNs before they r even applying to Bama. This is why OR isn’t as popular anymore.

By: Hey
#7  by: truth   

It's okay to go when it's parents' weekend as long as you behave yourself. At any other time the fraternities don't want you around because you don't belong and there is too much liability.

By: truth
#8  by: lol   

Why would you even assume she wants to go to Bama? She might not have even applied here.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.