Lower Top:
KD KKG ZTA

Top Mid:
ADPi AGD PiPhi
Lower Mid:
APhi DG DZ GPhi

Bottom:
AOPi KAT SK

No order in rows, in alphabetical order.

Posted By: Real Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: F   

Pm girls do anaI

By: F
#2  by: No   

Move KKG down. They have bad grades and don’t raise that much for their philanthropy.

Move XO down. They aren’t super social and they don’t really stick out. They r just kind of there.

Move ZTA up. The have good grades, philanthropy and they recruit really well.

By: No
by: PMar 17, 2024 6:47:57 PM

Totally agree

By: P
by: YesMar 18, 2024 12:10:48 AM

Agree . Zta belongs in top row. Xo def down but they are way better than kd and kkg i would actually maybe move kkg behind pi phi now . Agd would leave where it is as you have to respect them for their grades.

By: Yes
by: helloApr 14, 2024 9:57:29 PM

zta doesn’t need to be top tier. all they’re known for is getting hot girls. they’re not really involved and most zta girls are very mean. pnms don’t go zta!

By: hello
by: pnmApr 15, 2024 7:40:04 AM

this is interesting. lots of ranks on here and talk about grades, looks, philanthropy. it would be useful to hear which sororities have the most mean girls. like it or not that has to be a reality.

By: pnm
by: MeanApr 15, 2024 8:53:40 AM

There is no one sorority that is mean. There are mean girls in EVERY sorority. If you go by on here my house is listed as nice a lot with good sisterhood but I'll tell you there are some sisters that are so mean and cliquey and only talk amongst themselves.

By: Mean
#3  by: lurker   

What happened to AOPi?

By: lurker
by: BamaApr 9, 2024 2:23:46 PM

agreed - what happened? they used to be closer to mid.

By: Bama
#4  by: g   

adpi down to bottom.

By: g
by: GMar 18, 2024 10:32:00 AM

No, they r mid and fine where they r. Y r u hating on adpi? Is ur house ranked worse? Most ppl don’t argue about adpi bc they r mid and ppl don’t care

By: G
by: yasMar 18, 2024 3:43:20 PM

you are right most people dont care about adpi and they are not ranked higher than dz or gphi. fact.

By: yas
by: No Mar 18, 2024 4:17:27 PM

Adpi above dz and gphi for grades, involvement , philanthropy, more insta followers. You really can’t argue that dz or gphi should be above them when maybe those two have a handful of pretty girls you see on insta or tik tok. What would be your reasoning to move them up?

by: ummMar 18, 2024 10:09:34 PM

how about size. adpi is one of the smallest chapters on campus. gphi and dz are much larger. they also have a better social calendar.

By: umm
by: IdkMar 19, 2024 5:16:38 AM

I dont think dz and gphi above adpi at all. Adpi girls are very into their sorority. They are involved in a lot . The older dz and Gphis I know aren’t into it anymore at all. Literally no one cares about social calendar after freshmen year.

By: Idk
by: ?Mar 19, 2024 6:44:24 AM

The only sororities that would fight for adpi to be moved down would be dz or gphi - just stop. Stop telling on yourselves on here.

By: ?
by: HmmMar 19, 2024 4:48:26 PM

Honestly, adpi did really well at recruitment this year. They got a lot of really good girls. Now they have had some problems w membership but their numbers r almost back up. They have like 25 less than dz. Adpi has 432 members and Gphi has 439….is that so much better? Both dz and GPB have been getting better and more desirable BUT they still aren’t at the level of adpi. Adpi is stronger than both in philanthropy and grades. Gphi has really bad grades and philanthropy. Dz and Gphi need to continue putting in the work before they r ranked higher than adpi. And by putting in work I mean being active on campus, work on grades and philanthropy. Coming on GR and slandering adpi just makes u look stupid. We know who is doing it and it’s not making u rank any better.
U just look desperate

By: Hmm
#5  by: Bama!   

KD up- top tier!

By: Bama!
by: No Mar 18, 2024 12:04:52 AM

There is no reason for kd to be top tier. More southern driven , grades meh , social not so much , philanthropy not great. Same for kkg . Kappa has really gone down hill lately. Like really what happened to kappa?

by: NoMar 18, 2024 9:01:07 AM

@bama, u r an OR grandma. KD hasn’t been top for a long time

by: trueMar 26, 2024 4:57:06 PM

top in grades and largest membership

1. Alpha Gamma Delta 3.86 total member 479
2. AXO- 3.80 members 484
3. Chio - 3.71 members 467
4. KD and Phi Mu -both at 3.61 - Phi Mu has 465 members and Kappa Delta has 476

By: true
by: ^Mar 26, 2024 5:29:17 PM

AGD has top grades and membership BUT they still aren’t top either! They r too niche, too Christian, not very social. KDs problem is that they r also too niche except they r heavily southern from the same 4 towns. High school 2.0 doesn’t make for a top sorority. KD is too insular and doesn’t interact w ppl outside their bubble. They aren’t social in a way that is appealing to PNMs outside their social bubble

By: ^
#6  by: Interesting    

When my sister was here she said kappa and kkg were really good. Old row fraternites only wanted to hang with them. Now the OR really like the NR girls too lol. What I think about Kappa, just because those are the girls I know more of, a few not so great pledge classes have done them in as not even in looks the girls seem so indifferent to their sorority. If you are talking respect for grades,looks,popularity, involvement etc - they are definitely mid.

By: Interesting
by: trueMar 26, 2024 4:56:35 PM

top in grades and largest membership

1. Alpha Gamma Delta 3.86 total member 479
2. AXO- 3.80 members 484
3. Chio - 3.71 members 467
4. KD and Phi Mu -both at 3.61 - Phi Mu has 465 members and Kappa Delta has 476

Alpha Gamma Delta won chapter of the year last year

By: true
#7  by: Wondering   

Why is DDD in the top? What are they known for? They’re mid to me.

By: Wondering
by: ?Mar 19, 2024 11:36:25 AM

How r they mid? What is ur criteria?

They r known for their looks. Probably 2nd best OR sorority looks wise after PM. They r in top 10 for grades. They have the 2nd highest membership. They made quota. They r popular during recruitment. They raised the 2nd most amount of money for their philanthropy. What is so mid?

Something tells me u went to Bama 30 years ago when ddd was bottom of OR. Things change

#8  by: ?   

Tri delta is not known for pretty girls. Zeta is and Phi Mu (but not a looks house as much as they used to be

by: ?Mar 19, 2024 1:42:12 PM

Ddd is ranked 2nd in looks for OR. Who is better than ddd and pm in OR w looks. Def not KD, kkg and agd all 3 aren’t looks houses at all. Axo has some pretty girls but not as consistent as ddd

I agree that PM and ZTA r the 2 top looks houses. PM is still top of OR but OR is slipping in general looks wise

by: looks 24Mar 20, 2024 3:28:18 PM

The houses with the prettiest girls are Zeta, Aphi and PM

By: looks 24
#9  by: bamarushh   

my question is why pi phi is never top. I'm not arguing that they should or shouldnt be top, im just curious. on paper, they look great so im wondering why not high. theyre top in terms of dollars donated to philanthropy, service hours, insta followers (again what we see on paper). so why are they 'mid'?

By: bamarushh
by: &Mar 20, 2024 4:48:46 PM

I honestly think they r ranked mid bc they r NR. I think they r a great house that offers a really great sorority experience. They r stronger than some OR houses in a lot of areas. PiPhi should be ranked ahead of KKG imo. The OR grannies refuse to acknowledge some NR houses r better than OR. ZTA should be ranked higher too. Adpi is nearly identical to AGD and Adpi always get ranked worse.

By: &
by: YeahMar 21, 2024 5:24:18 AM

Agree pi phi is def better than some old row houses . Pmns know it - it’s just the people that live in the past on here. Def better than kappa . I feel like just this year on here people are getting used to the idea of zta being top. It cant be denied now from every angle so the grandmas on here have been slowly raising them. Soon you will see them listed on top row . If you notice people have started to see old row houses going down and ranks will reflect that. Adpi is similar to old row houses also if that is what tankers want to see.

By: Yeah
by: nopeMar 21, 2024 2:59:42 PM

adpi is not identical to agd.

agd is one of the largest and most popular houses.

adpi is tiny and has membership problems.

good try tho.

By: nope
by: Yup Mar 21, 2024 5:10:23 PM

U pull random girls out of adpi and random girls from agd, u wouldn’t know what house they r in. They’re nearly identical looks wise. Adpi is super involved like AGD. AGD is top academic but ADpi does well. Both strong philanthropy. AGD had a sisterhood scandal too an embarrassing one that exposed a lot of senior were embarrassed of the house. ADPi lost members but they r far from tiny. They r still above 425 and they’ll catch back up after next recruitment. AGD is not as popular as u think. It’s one of the bottom ranked OR houses

By: Yup
by: BecMar 21, 2024 6:34:57 PM

Agd and adpi r both ranked mid soo…..yeah similar

By: Bec
#10  by: curious   

Which houses are most desired by PNMs during recruitment?Which are the ones that appeal to the girls with little or no connections. Not the houses you will say they can get without connections--which ones does everyone want?

By: curious
by: trickyMar 21, 2024 6:53:17 AM

In my group it was zta and aphi the most. There were girls in my group that knew they were going kappa or kd already. I feel like connections could help - but not needed. I didn't have any and the only old row houses I was cut from before sisterhood was xo and axo. For new row I was cut from pi phi and zta (All 4 were houses I actually wanted to go to see) I can see why girls want zta as they are a very solid house all around. Aphi - def good for freshmen girls who want to be around the hot new row house boys, but after that the sisterhood and all else goes down.

By: tricky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.