facebook

What should my GPA be for rush

by: Yayy Hi

I have heard and seen so many things for GPA. I’ve had people tell me you will get dropped by AGD and AXO first round if you don’t have a 4.2. But then also heard of girls with 2.8s going either of those. What should my GPA be?

Posted By: Yayy Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek chic   

UA Panhellenic Greek Chic addresses GPA and how it relates to number of invites for each round of rush

By: Greek chic
#2  by: Gpa    

Yes, Greek rank will say the gpa for sorority, but my sorority cut higher than is said. Honestly I would do everything I could to get my gpa above 3.5.

By: Gpa
#3  by: Hii   

I’m in one of those, and my GPA was a 4.0. I thought I was super well off lol and there’s girls in my PC with HS GPAs well above a 4.0 from AP credit. I still got in, but I had connections. If you want one of those, focus mostly on connections. If you’re below a 3.4 and you’re not a legacy, you likely will get cut first round.

By: Hii
#4  by: layne   

Connections help so much. Imo, that is worth more than a gpa if you have them.

By: layne
#5  by: Me   

3.8 and above is ideal (especially you want a TOP house). AGD is probably the strictest on grades. The sororities at alabama get more competitive each year. I bet the rush this august will be the highest turnout yet.

By: Me
#6  by: Lord   

Nobody with a 2.8 can get into agd or axo stop lying

By: Lord
by: lolMar 27, 2024 6:34:04 AM

She said 3.8 not 2.8.

By: lol
by: NopeMar 28, 2024 2:42:39 PM

OP said 2.8

By: Nope
#7  by: grades   

Definitely above a 3.5 to have options but some sororities do cut even higher. With so many girls coming trough recruitment, there has to be an easy way to cut.

By: grades
#8  by: It doesn’t matter    

I know girls going in the 3.5 and higher but once rush was done by their first year here their gpa is 2.5 and they are still in their sorority. Their gpa was so low they couldn’t do get into their major.

By: It doesn’t matter
#9  by: It doesn’t matter    

I know girls going in the 3.5 and higher but once rush was done by their first year here their gpa is 2.5 and they are still in their sorority. Their gpa was so low they couldn’t do get into their major.

By: It doesn’t matter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.