facebook

Chi O is and always will be a top house

by: rtr

If you want to be successful in life, you go Chi O. SGA president is a chi o, Katie Britt running for senator of Alabama was a Chi O, they’re always in the top spots for grades, best connections. They also know how to party and have a good time.

Posted By: rtr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Auntie Gin   

All Alabama sororities have some outstanding women. All have some who work in the home. All have some who lead at the community level. All have some who excel in a certain area
The point is, Alabama sororities train women who wisely use their resources and do the very best they can in whatever they choose to do.
That's why Alabama sorority women are special!

By: Auntie Gin
#2  by: Lol   

Just because they’re involved in SGA doesn’t mean they’re a top house LOLOL orrrrr is indicative they will be “successful in life” either.

By: Lol
by: LolApr 27, 2022 1:58:56 PM

Also pretty sure they’re not that social tbh like ya they have date parties but SOCIAL? That’s a stretch they’re very academic based

By: Lol
#3  by: Ha!   

Wow! An AL senate candidate! So impressive! 🤣🤣
What 🤡 posted this?

By: Ha!
#4  by: You went there?   

One word. NINJA

By: You went there?
#5  by: Sad   

Obvious troll post is obvious.

By: Sad
#6  by: Bottom for sure   

Barf barf barf!!

By: Bottom for sure
by: HaterMar 9, 2024 7:56:38 AM

Jealousy isn’t cute

By: Hater
#7  by: Me   

XO at Bama has no identity. They’re just kinda there. I know a few current members who are smart and pretty. I just don’t know why they’d choose Chi o over alpha gam or phi mu

By: Me
by: !Mar 13, 2024 9:24:31 AM

I’d chose chi o over agd

By: !
#8  by: KB   

lol, no one should be bragging about Katie Britt. Thank the Lord she was XO and not my OR house. Embarrassing ick vibes.

By: KB
#9  by: ?   

I know a few xo and they are really nice. They were the only or house I was cut from. I don't know why. im still kind of annoyed by it. i ended up in another or but still wonder why i was cut from them but no other or.

By: ?
by: JdhdhdbdhdhcMar 27, 2024 1:12:44 PM

If you didn’t have connections and weren’t southern, that’s why. If you didn’t have connections and were southern, could be grades. They take the most random girls, so idk.

By: Jdhdhdbdhdhc
#10  by: hoo   

This post didn't age well.

By: hoo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.