facebook

rankings

by: confused

There are a few rankings on here that put ADPi as lower tier which I really don't get. I was cut by them but they have a great house, pretty girls and good GPA. What makes them lower tier??

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

ADPI has had an awful pledge class three years in a row. They don't go out, nobody sees them actually do anything fun. On top of that, they take the worst girls. Seriously. Be thankful they dropped you. Only Gamma Phi could (debatably) be worse than they are now. Also, their gpa is good, but it's not the top. Trying to take smart girls isn't really working for their reputation or their credibility. They used to be good, but now it's an embarrassment to be an ADPi. As a side note, having a nice house does not make a high quality sorority. Every sorority is going to get a new house in the next couple years.

By: Well
#2  by: This   

post was most definitely posted by an adpi. Lolllll keep on trollin' bottom tier

By: This
#3  by: phipi   

Most definitely, phi pi has the least desirable pledge class this year and that is putting it as nicely as I can.

By: phipi
by: "phi pi"???Aug 24, 2013 11:07:06 PM

Do you even go to this school?

By: "phi pi"???
by: IAug 25, 2013 11:27:55 AM

think they mean PiPhi

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.