facebook

hardest sororities to get bids from?

by: Hey

Which sororities are the hardest to get a bid from... like which houses will most girls be dropped by after the first day? Just curious!! Also which ones are typically the easiest?

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: Rushinggg   

The hardest to get bids from are AXO, PM, XO, KD, ZTA. AXO and XO (and a little bit PM) will all rush the same pool of girls and they get to be very selective with who they pick. PM and ZTA also have some crossover in who they rush, but ZTA doesn’t have the involvement requirement PM does. KD is hard to get a bid from just bc they care more about where you’re from and who you know, but they still are very selective. DDD and AGD are next in line for selectiveness

By: Rushinggg
#42  by: curious   

do recs help if you dont know anyone?

By: curious
by: curMay 2, 2024 7:10:20 AM

Better to have than not to have, but it is also better to know someone than not to know someone. kwim?

By: cur
#43  by: For me   

I had a full card through the process but I didn't get an invite for 1st round from PM, AGD, and oddly enough, Adpi.

By: For me
by: curiousMay 2, 2024 8:48:58 AM

is it fair to ask stats? i feel like a lot comments are from actives trying to be helpful but understanding if someone is OOS or OOR and gpa would help this make more sense and help set expectations for rush.

By: curious
#44  by: wow   

someone searched way back in the archives for this post

By: wow
#45  by: Bama girl   

ZTA unless you’re pretty (not everyone is zeta is traditionally attractive tho)
AGD and ALPHA CHI unless you have a high GPA
KD unless you’re from a wealthy southern suburb
PM unless you’re girly, cute and have a high GPA (they’re recruiting smarter girls it seems)

By: Bama girl
by: honestlyMay 20, 2024 3:41:02 PM

there are so many pretty girls going through rush. houses that are making early round deep cuts are basing it off more than looks. they all want pretty girls but what makes the zeta pledge class go/get zeta vs PM

By: honestly
#46  by: maybe it's just me   

but take a look around when you're at recruitment. Nearly EVERY woman there is pretty. Why people think that being pretty gets you anywhere is beyond me. There are an overabundance of pretty girls going through rush at Alabama. End of story.

By: maybe it's just me
by: MIJMMay 22, 2024 1:45:02 PM

There is pretty and there is pretty. When you know you know.

By: MIJM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.