facebook

question

by: Quick

If tri delt is a " top house" now then why do they only mix with middle and lower tier frats?!?

Posted By: Quick
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just a comment   

I'm not in tri delt, and I don't think they are at the top (seem nice and somewhat more genuine than top 3 or 4, but def a little quirky and for sure don't have the # of pretty girls top have). However, why do ppl think girls want to mix with top frats? The guys are wealth obsessed, and it's not their wealth--it's daddy's, or even grandpa's...if it's even truly there. Most are so far up their own asses they don't even know how to treat a woman. Sorry, but I'll take mid and lower tier mixers any day!

By: Just a comment
by: AwwwFeb 3, 2016 4:08:03 PM

Health obsessed? Up their asses? You poor thing, stop listening to fairy tales and go talk to a top tier brother (just please, don't aim too high @looks because any tier guy is gonna blow you off when not interested)

By: Awww
by: OpFeb 3, 2016 4:16:29 PM

Lol...I said wealth obsessed, not health obsessed. Guess your head was up your ass. And...I'll try not to aim too high "@ looks"...LOL!!

By: Op
#2  by: Real talk   

There not actually a "top" house per se, they just have a large presence on this website. With that said they kind of sit in limbo where they are considered to be prettier than middle sororities and more down to earth than top sororities which makes them popular with both PNMs and fraternities. At the end of the day that's a lot more important than whether or not you mix with sigma chi or psi u.

By: Real talk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.