facebook

wondering

by: ?

Who has better mixers? PSS, AXO, or AZD.
Sincerely curious, please dont be mean about it.

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Axo   

I had a suitemate in PSS and one in AZD last year, and we still keep in touch. Everyone once in a while mixer schedules come up. My sorority has fewer but tends to be more selective in who we mix with, while azd has a ton and mixers with a surprisingly large variety of houses. Phi sig falls somewhere in the middle, depending on the weekend.

By: Axo
#2  by: LJ   

I know of girls in all these sororities and AZD mixes with really bottom frats to be honest. PSS mixes with middle/a few upper and AXO has pretty low involvement in the mixer scene

By: LJ
by: Not trueJan 29, 2016 3:13:05 PM

Phi Sig doesn't mix with upper at all, most bottom and a few middle.

By: Not true
#3  by: Just wondering   

JW about their social status. I loved all houses but Im a very outgoing person so I wanted to know which was the best fit. Thanks guys!

By: Just wondering
by: ...Jan 29, 2016 3:18:36 PM

rush is over. this is unnecessary.

By: ...
#4  by: Cob   

Person is def asking because of COB

By: Cob
by: SoJan 31, 2016 11:52:39 AM

So what's wrong if she's asking because of COB? If you have any insight share it with a freshman to help her.

By: So
#5  by: So   

I would say join where you felt you could relate to some of the sisters and. Don't base it on their mixing schedule.

I would push you to join if you get a bid. You can always drop out.

By: So
#6  by: AGrreed   

No yeah I agree! If she is a freshmen wanting to COB I'm sure she is here just looking for insight :)

By: AGrreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.