facebook

pc 2016 rankings

by: Honest

This is a ranking of each houses new PC only, not taking into account the other members.

Theta/DG - Got everyone they wanted

Alpha Phi - Did better than last year, seemed to focus mainly on looks this year because they got a very beautiful pledge class

Kappa - I'm not exactly sure about Kappas position in this list, but their PC was better than last years and they got a good mix of girls

Tri Delt - Did really well this year and was liked by basically all PNMs

SDT - Got a typical pledge class

Pi Phi/ AePhi - I always forget about Pi Phi but they somehow always get a good pledge class of cute sporty girls who like to party. Same with AEPhi, except it tends to be filled with SDT rejects.

KD - Cute pledge class

AxO/PSS/AZD - As much as people like to rank the bottom tier, there's basically no difference between these three and anyone who says otherwise is probably self ranking their house.

Phi Mu - their pledge class looks like 12 year olds, but they seem to be a nice group of girls who are excited about their sorority

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

I think Theta did slightly better than DG again.

Kappa was not worse than last year's.

Tridelt has had two very solid years and are above Kappa.

Pi Phi > AEPhi.

There is absolutely a difference between AZD and AXO/PSS.

(I know people get super upset about AXO/PSS being ranked anywhere except together, but I do think PSS did slightly better this year. My opinion.)

Haven't seen PM or SDT's yet, so I can't comment on those.

By: nope
#2  by: Eh   

I'm not a fan of the whole picking for looks thing, but I'm sure alpha phi did, so I'm pretty sure these rankings are correct. Heard mixed things about kappa's PC. SDT always gets same type of girls, with aephi getting some girls who couldn't get SDT and some mixed odd types. Agreed about AXO, pss, azd being on same level (tbh, if you disagree, you're one of them trying to put others down). Let's just hope all are happy where they ended up.

By: Eh
by: EhJan 27, 2016 11:45:03 AM

AXO and PSS cross rush with each other and are houses with similar mixer schedules. They also are distinctly different personalities.

AZD has a crummy schedule (AZD girls constantly come to my mixers because they don't have anything) and always does poorly in recruitment. It's kind of insulting to group them with AXO and PSS.

By: Eh
by: well thenJan 27, 2016 1:38:29 PM

"it's kind of insulting to group them with AXO and PSS" ? Like really? You have got to be kidding me. you are insulting.

By: well then
by: LolJan 27, 2016 1:45:02 PM

So which one are you in AXO or PSS??

By: Lol
#3  by: Ok   

Kappa killed it this year tho

By: Ok
#4  by: Yeah   

This is good

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.