facebook

leave pnms alone

by: junior

Stop making threads asking PNMs how they felt about rounds and being negative, the point of rush is that these girls get to know different houses and their sisters and determine whether they're a fit or not. EVERY GIRL HAS A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE AT EVERY HOUSE. Give them the opportunity to find a place that they're comfortable in and that they have good conversations and fun at instead of aggressively enforcing "rankings" or something. If you join a house by ranking instead of fit, I PROMISE you (because I've seen this hundreds of times) you WILL be ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE. Let girls go into rush with an open mind and find a place that makes them happy, because otherwise you're doing a massive disservice not only to PNMs but also other houses who would be much better suited for them.

Posted By: junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aaand...   

I would bet that answers to this would be insecure sisters posing as pnms, either trying to build up their house or bash someone else's house. Just stop...pnms, pls think with your own brains! You're at Cornell ladies!! Pnms don't have time for this shot this week. They are busy stressing and walking around for miles in the freezing cold.

By: Aaand...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.