facebook

lower-tier frat rankings?

by: cu-freshman

I don't see myself wanting to join "upper tier" houses but I do want to join a fraternity though. Can anyone give an unbiased review of the lower tier fraternities?

Posted By: cu-freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah, no   

Not necessarily disagreeing with descriptions this far, but I would like to point out that most of the frats described thus far are considered middle tier, not lower tier.

By: Yeah, no
by: wellJan 7, 2016 9:03:12 PM

this guy's asking about "lower" relative to "upper tier" houses, so anything below upper is technically "lower"

By: well
#2  by: Omnipotent senior   

Half these posts are worthless. Pike is nowhere near Fiji. Fiji and pike are like sororities and not tight brotherhoods due to large size of frats and pledge classes. Frats like lambda and phi sig have a rep for being try hard douchey yet throw some good parties. Pi kapp and phi tau attract an eclectic crowd of nerds and hipsters. Frats like zbt and phi delt are more low key and attract guys that don't want frat life to take over their social life but still party a lot. Frats like zeta psi are decent lower tier frats that attract a good amount of nerdy cool kids. Sig ep is just try hard Sig ep

By: Omnipotent senior
by: finallyJan 9, 2016 2:09:54 PM

a legitimate post

By: finally
by: ...Jan 9, 2016 3:31:17 PM

I don't get why this post invalidates any of the descriptions...

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.