facebook

ranking discussion

by: Freshmen

Hi, this ranking was the theme (and comment) I saw in the discussion. I would love to actually know about the houses... Please post descriptions of the houses!

Rank core four together except kappa.
THen:
tri elt/sdt
aephi/piphi
kd/pss/axo
azd/phimu

Also, do rankings matter within a tier?

Posted By: Freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pi Phi   

Funny a freshman would find a ranking I agree with!
I would say rankings within a tier are more of a personal choice. As far as the sorority girls I know, I would say this:

Pi Phi: There are girls in Pi Phi who are genuinely some of the greatest people I know. They really, REALLY know how to rage (their crushes/formals are the best times I've had plus they have rager rooms parties in their house before date nights and formals. On the flip side, I've seen girls be incredibly catty (talking bad about them to other sisters right in front of them at their house) and their mixer attendance is incredibly poor (except for chi phi and phi psi). They're not good looking either. Bottom line: bro-y, rage hard.

By: Pi Phi
#2  by: rankings    

rankings don't really matter within a tier. like, the core 4 each have different personalities that binds them together as a house, and you get the "persona" of each house during rush.

By: rankings
#3  by: no   

no

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.