2. SN = 6/7
3. SX = 9/10
4. KA = 6/6
5. Chi Psi = 20/25
6. Pi Kapp = 16/22
7. Pike = 15/19
8. Beta = 17/18
9. Phi Sig = 29/33

These fraternities are the ones to join and these are how well they can recruit.

Posted By: Insider
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ...   

Do you have numbers for the other frats?

By: ...
by: WellJan 29, 2015 12:51:19 AM

Clearly no one cares

By: Well
#2  by: Wow   

Anyone else surprise by Beta?

By: Wow
by: lolJan 28, 2015 1:03:34 PM

No because they took the only 17 kids that got bids nowhere else lmao

By: lol
by: NahJan 28, 2015 1:28:56 PM

Not really surprising. Beta recruits a different kind of guy than other middle teirs. Kids know they want beta, and beta wants those kids.

By: Nah
by: ComeOnJan 28, 2015 3:44:00 PM

Beta is a solid middle tier, so no.

By: ComeOn
#3  by: Cola   

You forgot about TDX:

3/275

By: Cola
by: lolJan 28, 2015 1:03:07 PM

ahahhaha

By: lol
by: ThisJan 29, 2015 12:12:40 PM

Hilarious

By: This
#4  by: Well   

This doesn't mean that much honestly. Like yeah Beta got 17/18 kids but those kids might have been weirdos that didn't get bids anywhere else so obviously they accept the Beta bid.

Likewise for KA/SAE if you're only gonna take 6 of your favorite dudes they're probably kids that already know everyone in the fraternity and are obviously gonna accept. Every fraternity could probably get 100% acceptance rate if they only took their top 6 prospects.

#5  by: Damn   

Doesn't look great for PI Kapp strictly numbers wise just because I know they needed a lot more members since they got a lot of people booted last semester. To only acquire 16 kids this spring isn't good for them.

Phi Sig is going to have a loooot of weirdos this spring idk why they had to take such a big spring class but 30 spring kids does not sound good for a fraternity that generally gets a fair amount of leftover kids.

Good for Beta, looks like they're doing their thing recruiting the type of kids they want and that want them.

Pike/ChiPsi is about what you'd expect. Those two and Pi Kapp fight over a lot of kids. Pike had 77% of kids accept, Chi Psi had 81%, Pi Kapp had 70% which is really all the same neighborhood.

About what you'd expect from SAE/SNU/SX/KA because they only bid kids they know pretty well prior as someone stated above.

Top: SAE/SX/SNU/KA
Upper Middle: ChiPsi/PiKapp
Lower Middle:Pike/Beta/PhiSig
Bottom: AEPi/Lambda/ATO

By: Damn
by: YeaJan 28, 2015 6:48:54 PM

I know from numbers phi sig only initiated 18 in the fall, a lot had to drop. So I'd assume they went big to fill the house.

Not really surprised by anyone's numbers, cept Pi kap if that's true that they had to drop a lot of guys at the end of fall semester.

By: Yea
#6  by: ...   

You could argue that Beta is above Pike and SX is above SN

By: ...
by: XXXJan 28, 2015 5:17:32 PM

Still agree with Beta and Pike being a preferance thing. Dirty bad boys or goodie goodies lol

By: XXX
#7  by: Well   

Shut up. Beta sucks and pi kapp and chi psi are awesome and all but not top tier. let it goooool

by: I meanFeb 1, 2015 9:46:15 AM

I mean yea i dont think anyone claimed the opposite...except beta but betas gon bet

By: I mean
#8  by: Yea    

Still love Beta

By: Yea
#9  by: Umm   

Who even cares

By: Umm
#10  by: Makin' Moves   

Phi Kapp = 18/22

By: Makin' Moves

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.