facebook

what

by: unknown

which sorority has the hottest girls and is most popular?

Posted By: unknown
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

go away. find the girls you connect with best.

By: no
by: STOPNov 17, 2014 12:18:05 AM

go back to Ohio... I mean, stay there.

also, I heard pi phi is #1! go pi phi or go home, (future) freshman!

By: STOP
#2  by: lol   

Okay whoever put that last comment made me lol. We're not number one. Lol def not. We're brand new so we're not ranked anything. Please stop with the self promoting. It's making us all look like complete idiots because we all know the truth.

By: lol
#3  by: lol   

seriously stay wherever you are. you won't fit in greek life here if you are concerned about who is "the hottest and most popular"

By: lol
#4  by: Dear OP   

Seriously though, NOBODY cares about if you're in a top tier house or not. If you want people to like you and think you're cool, you're gonna have to use your personality. Shocking, right? Don't come here...USC greek life doesn't sound like a good fit for you.

By: Dear OP
by: AtrociousNov 23, 2014 1:47:17 PM

I am an upcoming freshman as are most people looking on this site which is completely understandable because we are curious! It is terrible how people are treating the upcoming freshman on this site. We are so excited to come to South Carolina and rush and it is terrible how rude y'all are being. I personally feel very unwelcomed just reading these posts. Where is the class that sororities and fraternities are known for?

By: Atrocious
by: LOLNov 23, 2014 3:37:57 PM

Keep digging. Get off of this website.. you don't even go here yet.

By: LOL
by: ...Nov 26, 2014 6:17:24 AM

This is just some high-schooler that has no idea how life actually works.

By: ...
#5  by: .   

Wjerever you fit in best

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.