facebook

transfer

by: Transfer

I am a student from a selective North East liberal arts school looking to transfer to USC in the fall. I will be a junior. I have a solid GPA, volunteer 14 hours a week, work, was publicity chair of my class freshman year, then joined the campus events groups. Is there a good chance i could get a sorority bid at USC? Be honest... If so, what houses should I look into?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly    

It doesnt really matter what your extra circulars are if you'll be rushing as a junior. You will need a very high gpa to be considered, each sorority will take 1 or 2 juniors maybe. You'll be competing with freshman who can give 4 years to the sisterhood instead of 2. Not trying to say anything bad about pi phi, but they will def be taking juniors, they took seniors this year.

By: Honestly
#2  by: lol   

thats gonna be a big change for you.

By: lol
#3  by: Girl   

I'm not a Pi Phi but I know for a fact you would be more than welcome in my sorority. Don't sweat it! Though you'd have a better chance at going top tier if you transferred and did spring rush this spring as a sophomore.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.