facebook

real new ranks

by: forbidden fruit

Whether you like it or not, times have changed... you can argue this but it is 100% true. new sororities are competing with the top tier and gphi, agd, kkg and dz have solidified their position in the bottom tier - but honestly, at USC even the bottom tier is top tier anywhere else!!!

adpi / zta / axo / ddd
kd / xo / phimu/piphi (pm has the edge for now but pi phi starts off strong and gets a big help from being the strongest national sorority - a lot of top tier quality girls dropped out or opted to go phi phi)
dz / kappa / gphi / agd

Like it or not but everyone knows that's the truth. Things are changing, and the traditional powers might still be good - but they need to keep an eye out for some of the underdogs making a stand!!!

But all the sororities at USC are amazing and would be top tier anywhere else!!

Posted By: forbidden fruit
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: this is a joke   

absoluetly not...
gphib agd and piphi at bottom
then dz and phi mu and honestly kappa is highest in this tier like it or not
xo kd zeta
ddd axo adpi

By: this is a joke
by: mewmewOct 19, 2014 9:05:16 PM

xo and kd first 2 in the top 6? they are the reason there is no top 6 anymore. this is just delusional.

top 4 any order so I'm going with alphabetical
adpi, axo, ddd, zta
gap
kd
Huge gap
xo

By: mewmew
by: @mewmewOct 20, 2014 10:22:42 PM

They were listing it from bottom up. Why would they all of a sudden change their order when getting to the top 6?

By: @mewmew
#12  by: ok just no    

Sorry but DZ and KKG are not considered bottom tier and they have not "solidified" their place there. Both sororities have amazing sisterhoods and are involved on campus, and unlike most top tier sororities, they are filled with women who have respect for themselves, their sisters and most importantly their letters. I'm in KKG and soo many girls prefed both kappa and DZ, showing how similar they are, also both sororities are actually super selective. It's making me soo mad people are trying to call them bottom tier because that is so far from the truth. My sisters and I all know we will never be in "the top 6" but we also know that we will never be considered bottom tier with gphi.

By: ok just no
by: I'm watching topchefOct 21, 2014 12:18:35 AM

top tier girl here - dz and kappa kick ass!!! They are definitely at the top of the middle tier! I would say xo has slipped to the point that I might even argue they are as good as them. I'd say:
adpi zta axo ddd
kd / xo / dz / kappa
phi mu gphi agd
and then
pi phi

By: I'm watching topchef
#13  by: reality check    

Yall calm down it seems to me she meant this was a projected ranking like for in a year or more so just chill out. It honestly doesnt matter what tier your sorority is in, when your graduating (woo!) employers dont look at Greek rank they look at what you did in your organization. so PiPhi sorry but yes your bottom till you EARN differently and you simply havent had time to do so yet be patient youll get your chance. Other greek ladies calm down these girls are new and learning also you never know who is posting this stuff it very well might not be a PiPhi at all. Dont be mean. Respect each other on here ladies (ALL ladies...and gentlemen) just because its anonymous does not mean you dont need to continue to uphold the standards I know all sororities her at USC hold their members up to.

By: reality check
#14  by: uh   

ADPI XO ZTA
AXO DDD KD
DZ KKG
the others

By: uh
by: NicknameOct 21, 2014 11:23:57 PM

Move xo between dz and kappa and maybe. number 2?
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

By: Nickname
by: ShabawwwOct 25, 2014 12:35:26 AM

yeah ok xo. kappa and dz, y'all are amazing... Definitely ahead of phi mu and id put you ahead of xo too after this year's pledge classes!

By: Shabawww
by: EhhOct 25, 2014 12:03:56 PM

DZ has slipped a lot, they're definitely not ahead of kappa or phi mu

By: Ehh
#15  by: Sorry   

DZ is no longer ahead of KKG. Maybe 3 years ago but not today.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.