facebook

groups

by: pnm

It seems like tri delt, zeta, and kd all hang out with SAE, KA, and Sigma Nu. What are the other general fraternities and sororities that hang out together?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

AXO, XO and Pi Kapp.
ZTA, AXO, Pike, Chi Psi and Kappa Sig

By: Well
by: YepJul 27, 2014 7:44:47 PM

Tis true

By: Yep
#2  by: southcarolina   

if you're not in one of these 3 sororities you probably won't be seen at any good fraternities function. sorry but its the truth

By: southcarolina
by: YikesJul 28, 2014 4:17:00 PM

I'm not in any of those sororities and been to all 3 fraternities on that list. Sorry honey, guys like hot girls and don't care about the letters.

By: Yikes
by: SosoJul 28, 2014 10:45:04 PM

lol yep, get it girl! most sororities and fraternities (the established ones, not talking about all the off campus and even some on campus ones who have just spring up in the past few years) cross paths been if it's just once or twice a year at least.

adpi, sigma nu (I don't get the appeal anyways), and sometimes ka are the only groups that think they are too good for everyone else. They seem to have fun keeping to themselves though, so go on with your bad selves.

By: Soso
by: So so wrongAug 1, 2014 1:52:36 PM

I have gdi friends who have been to every single fraternity function.
If youre going into sorority life to get invited to functions, youre way off. I know tridelts and adpis who havent been to any functions at all?
You just have to be hot or cool, basically.
You kinda just sound bitter.

By: So so wrong
by: RudeAug 1, 2014 4:42:12 PM

Yes, that's true, but the conversation was about who generally hangs out together. there are exceptions I everything, no need to get your panties in a twist!!

By: Rude
#3  by: Haha   

This isn't accurate at all

By: Haha
#4  by: lol   

even though it tends to be mostly these girls, guys will take anyone who is a chill girl to function regardless of letters.

By: lol
#5  by: Girl   

According to beta, they hang out with adpi, zta, kd, and kkg.

Or those girls like to write glowing recs on the beta page. Sure they do.

By: Girl
#6  by: sc   

its not right but it tends to be these sororities with these frats. top socializes with top….

By: sc
#7  by: ya   

sigma chi should be thrown in the mix here, but this is pretty true

By: ya
#8  by: well..    

axo, chi psi, zta, pike, kappa sig (the ragers)

adpi, sigma chi (only hang with each other… literally)

kd, ka (also only hang with each other)

xo, kappa sig, pi kapp (like the hang out, very cool groups)

DDD (older girls), pike (older guys) hang a lot, the new DDDs hang with all different fraternities really

the rest just kind of bounce around. the only fraternities that really won't hang with you unless you're a member of their favorite sorority is ka and sigma chi

By: well..
#9  by: usc   

axo kappa sig and pike
xo pike
ddd pike and ka
zta kappa sig sigma nu ka
kd ka sigma nu
adpi sigma chi

By: usc
by: uscAug 1, 2014 11:00:43 AM

agreed on ka and sigma chi and adpi, but snu might be in there too.

pi kapp hangs out with the (a)/chi os too.

By: usc
#10  by: yes    

"the rest just kind of bounce around. the only fraternities that really won't hang with you unless you're a member of their favorite sorority is ka and sigma chi"

so accurate. Also if a guy doesn't want to hang out with you because of your letters or lack thereof he's not even worth the tshirt. Have some respect

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.