facebook

ok

by: !!

I personally believe that the tiers should be more split than the are.. I think they should be

Top: Adpi, Ddd
Upper mid: kd, zta
Mid: axo,xo
(Not too much "gap" between these three tiers)

(Big gap here)
Lower mid: dz, phi mu, kappa

(Big gap)
Bottom: agd, gamma phi

This is truly how it just should be because we can't just have a billion on top, HOWEVER all six (top, upper, and upper mid) are the best of the best. There were the top PNMS through recruitment and they just went where they liked best. If you are in any of the 6 at the top (Adpi, Ddd, kd, zta, axo, or xo) you are just fine and were probably a pretty seeked after pnm. So let's please end this discussion!!!!

Posted By: !!
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: My opinion   

I don't personally think DDD is top of the top anymore..I would probably bump them down to where kd and zta are..maybe even put zta under a dpi and then have kd ddd axo and xo all on the same tier..this is just my opinion though..i don't think ddd has had the strongest rush the past 2 years

By: My opinion
by: So True...Aug 7, 2014 4:53:57 PM

DDD's last 2 pledge classes weren't the best. I'd bump them down too. But, I don't think ZTA is top of the top either.

By: So True...
by: soAug 7, 2014 5:56:23 PM

so you're saying adpi is all alone at the top by themselves? yeah right, they shouldn't even be considered top tier because they are so nasty. tri delt is great, these comments are really getting old. i am not a tri delt, i'm middle tier, so relax before you type.

By: so
#22  by: yeah   

I agree - DDD hasn't gotten the best pc's the past two years and neither has zta but adpi is definitely not in a league of their own - i would put adpi zta ddd and kd just a tiny smidge above axo and xo

By: yeah
#23  by: lol   

obviously a ddd posted this. really though all the sororities here are so great but i think USC is unique in that there are 6 that tend to put on the best rush and get the “best” all around girls. however, each sorority looks for different characteristics in a pnm and invites her back if they think she will fit in with the girls in the chapter. just because some houses are one persons favorite does not mean they are the right fit for everyone. it is just very competitive here because there are SO many amazing pnms that rush that every sorority gets awesome pledge classes!

By: lol
by: OkAug 10, 2014 6:20:25 AM

2) kd ... I actually still even like you, just compared to the other four (because adpi sucks so bad they are included) you're still awewone.

By: Ok
#24  by: Palmetto Princess   

Top 6 in alphabetical order:

ADPi, AXO, X0, DDD, KD, ZTA

These 6 are all very close in desirability by PNMs. It just depends on where you feel most at home. All 6 get quality girls. PNMs should be happy with a bid from any of these.

By: Palmetto Princess
by: YeahAug 9, 2014 2:08:19 AM

Ageed... I'm not saying anyone is better than each other, but things are shifting a little and any of these could be considered #1, depending on who you ask, when, and why.

By: Yeah
#25  by: Lol!   

A pretty "seeked after" pnm. Try "sought after." What's the GPA average of your house?

By: Lol!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.