facebook

sororities as celebs

by: USC

Alpha Chi Omega- Erin Andrews: pretty "guys girls", boys like to hang out and party with them, mostly down to earth with lots of blondes
Alpha Delta Pi- Kate Middleton: the "perfect" sorority, good looks, grades, and social life but some girls lack "edge" and very few can be snobby
Chi Omega- Vanessa Hudgens: pretty girls with a "hippie" vibe to them, down to earth and very similar to AXO but AXO is more athletic whereas XO is more hippie
Delta Delta Delta- Kristin Cavallari: Very pretty but can be a little "Standoffish" and snobby, great social life, you love them or you hate them
Delta Zeta- "Lizzie McGuire": some pretty girls but they can try verrryyy hard to be popular, but down to earth and genuine so it doesn't really matter
Gamma Phi Beta- Demi Lovato: not "standouts" but nice girls, good REAL sisterhood
Kappa Delta- Lauren Conrad: always well put together and classy looking, old money girls who can act snobby, classy and fun for the most part though
Kappa Kappa Gamma- Amanda Bynes (pre crazy): averagely pretty girls with a few stunners, some can be awkward but most are goofy and fun and nice to everyone
Phi Mu- Hilary Duff: not really standouts, but still there. All are averagely good looking and down to earth, don't stand out in any particular category, but certainly aren't in the bottom of any category either. nice girls
Zeta- Paris Hilton (circa 2005)- Gorgeous girls that like to get a little wild and crazy, but hey we only have 4 years so can you blame them?!

Posted By: USC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: USC   

Alpha Gam too much of a mixed bag right now to pick! but a few really cool girls

By: USC
#2  by: yeah   

actually surprisingly accurate.. well done

By: yeah
#3  by: but   

what about lohan?

By: but
#4  by: well   

Zeta is definitely more like KIM K and LOHAN than like Paris Hilton.

By: well
#5  by: mostly accurate but   

someone put way too much thought into this

By: mostly accurate but
#6  by: hmmm...   

Kinda interesting...did you know that Erin Andrews is actually a ZTA alum (University of Florida)? I don't know that any of the other celebrities mentioned were/are in sororities.

By: hmmm...
by: yepSep 6, 2013 2:05:15 PM

and Cavallari was a Pi Phi

By: yep
#7  by: Jokez   

This is the most degrading thing I've ever seen, first. And second, how old are you? Half the "celebrities" you're naming have nothing to do with each of these chapter's values. Jesus, grow up.

By: Jokez
by: wowSep 13, 2013 7:50:50 AM

are you an idiot? she is using the celebrities to describe each chapter at USC. she isn't saying they are affiliated with that particular sororiy.

By: wow
#8  by: XO   

these are perfect descriptions

By: XO
by: WellSep 13, 2013 1:18:16 PM

You're perfect description ;)

By: Well
#9  by: Honey   

Okay, whoever keeps attacking zeta. We get it, you don't like them. Go tell them, in person. Stop telling us!
Trust me, i by no means like them ALL as friends, but they are human beings with feelings. Also, they aren't ALL bad, I've had awful experiences with them but I've also had great ones with people who never really wore their letters... so i didn't know until very recently that they are zetas.
So please, just stop.

By: Honey
#10  by: We're not BAMA   

So let's stop bashing each other and making stupid comparisons! We are all top tier houses and understand the true meaning of our individual values!
Go CAROLINA. :)

By: We're not BAMA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.