facebook

best pledge class

by: greek

so who got the best pledge classes this year? who is moving up/down?

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: definitely   

AXO got the best pledge class for sure!

By: definitely
#2  by: PNM    

agd definitely did well. i was surprised.

By: PNM
#3  by: Awesome!   

For both of those!! Great to see a new sorority coming out well, and great for axo - those girls are great! All the sororities did awesome and will continue to do so as log as there are so many pnms- just tough that more girls end up dropped for the same reason.

By: Awesome!
#4  by: Did everybody   

Make quota?

By: Did everybody
#5  by: just saying   

hahahahahah Tri Delts and Zeta's PCs sucked!

By: just saying
#6  by: bid day   

noticed some prettier girls in gamma phi this year...still have a long way to go but there definitely were better girls than usual

By: bid day
#7  by: well   

XO for sure

By: well
#8  by: let it be known   

ADPi, AXO, and XO definitely won in recruitment this year

By: let it be known
#9  by: Truth   

ADPi, XO, and AXO definitely

By: Truth
#10  by: bid day   

adpi, dz, xo

By: bid day
by: Nice tryAug 26, 2013 1:50:55 AM

dz...omg get off this site this is so embarassing for you

By: Nice try
by: @bid dayAug 26, 2013 1:58:09 AM

Whoever this girl is is a jealous dz troll for commenting on every post bashing others and self ranking. You clearly have it out for axo for replacing them with yourself every time..desperate

By: @bid day
by: WoahAug 26, 2013 8:54:35 AM

Oh my gosh, you guys really need to chill out. Is it not possible that other people have different opinions than you? Part of Greek Life is to support one another...not cut each other down. Honestly, if you're getting so worked up about this site you need to reevaluate your life. I think all pledge classes were great!

By: Woah
by: @woahAug 26, 2013 9:44:37 AM

i agree, but this girl really is tearing down others and promoting her own sorority. there is no difference of opinion here hahaha just a jealous dz

By: @woah
by: OhhhAug 26, 2013 10:47:07 AM

I was talking about the girls slamming the DZ...I'm in a different house but when I this I was appualled. All the girls I know in DZ wouldn't care about this site. But even if one did and she posted on here to say she loves her pledge class what is the big deal? Everyone has pride in their own chapter. Everyone should be able to express that. Greek life is about unity! Lighten up guys!

By: Ohhh
by: to woah Aug 26, 2013 11:23:57 AM

(it's actually spelled whoa) - it is possible, but dz needs to chill out.

By: to woah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.