facebook

causal dress

by: Orientation

How casual can we dress? Like can I Wear chacos and norts?

Posted By: Orientation
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Same   

Yeah I didn't know really know what "casual" meant for orientation. Are norts okay? Or should I wear a real outfit?

By: Same
#2  by: .   

NO! You do NOT wear norts! You want a cute pair of shorts or a casual skirt, you want Jacks or cute flats/sandals. Most girls even ironed and tucked in their shorts and wore belts. It's not the labels or whatever, but it's about the image you present! You want to look put together and polished.

By: .
#3  by: Same   

For orientation?! Okay..

By: Same
#4  by: Um   

The Facebook page says that only the pi chis will be there and norts are okay

By: Um
#5  by: PNM @ USC   

DO NOT WEAR NORTS!!!! All my friends have said to wear a super cute shirt and shorts. Dont forget about dirty rush ladies. We all know they aren't supposed to do it, but reality is that they will.

By: PNM @ USC
#6  by: Wow   

Legit so confused on what to wear. Everyone on Facebook is saying norts are fine ugh

By: Wow
by: Fine!!!Aug 16, 2013 12:12:53 PM

You want to wear Norts? Wear Norts to orientation, then. Just don't go whining when everyone knows you as "the girl who wore Norts to orientation."

And please, don't wear a pair so tight you have camel toe.

By: Fine!!!
#7  by: omg   

yall are going to recruitment orientation, you can wear norts or you can wear regular shorts... just wear whatever is comfortable, if your cute your pi chi already knows... you dont need to try and impress them

By: omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.