facebook

rush

by: usc99999

Hey!
I've gone on the USC website about recruitment but I'm still a little confused on how it works. I understand that the first day it says you go to all 11 sororities, then the next two days say you visit a max of eight. Do you pick the eight you want to visit or do they pick you? Same question with the day you can visit a max of five. Sorry just a little confused

Posted By: usc99999
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thatgreeklife   

After the round you vote for your top 8 (or 5) picks and then depending on how many sororities invite you back, you could have the maximum amount of 8 (or 5) parties the next round BUT that is the maximum amount. Don't be worried or upset or anything if you don't have the maximum amount of parties for a round because y'all will find that it's totally normal for that to happen. It's a mutual process, you're trying to find a new home and the sororities are trying to find girls that will fit in well to their family! Does that make sense? You'll get it when you go through it for sure

By: thatgreeklife
#2  by: usc99999   

okay great that makes perfect sense thanks so much

By: usc99999
#3  by: confuseddd   

Wait so for Round 1, we visit all 11 sororities. But since round 1 is over two days, do we visit all the sororities both days? Or is it split up?

By: confuseddd
by: ...Jul 9, 2013 8:37:50 AM

It's split up.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.