facebook

new sorority

by: Question

I've heard a new sorority is coming. Any idea of what their pledge class will be like?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yep   

let me look into my crystal ball... either hipster or unattractive.

By: yep
#2  by: Uga   

I feel like they're going to be extremely similar to chi o in terms of the girls that join

By: Uga
#3  by: Truth   

They're going to be just like any sorority here. A mix of gorgeous girls and not so attractive girls, outgoing and shy, partiers and good girls... Etc

By: Truth
#4  by: Fall15   

I predict that their pledge class is going to be similar to gamma phi's, alpha gam's, or axo's. They will probably be above dg and sdt because I've heard several girls will be transferring from Kennesaw where DPhiE is top house

By: Fall15
by: ActuallyJul 2, 2015 6:08:24 PM

I don't think several girls will make a sorority great. I also don't see alpha gam as above DG by any means. They will probably be at the very bottom since they are new. The newer you are the lower you are.

By: Actually
#5  by: Ha   

^^^^^ found the delta gamma

By: Ha
by: Not really Jul 3, 2015 1:48:35 PM

Actually I'm not. I'm not in a sorority. Just calling it how I see it by the people in my classes... I was thinking about rushing, but after seeing how mean everyone is on this site I am rethinking that. I was just saying that I think people rank mainly on how long the sorority has been here because as an outsider I don't see a major difference in between any of them. They all seem the same to me in terms of looks.. Just seems based on what frats they hang out with, which doesn't seem a good way to rank people. Basically, to me, they all seem the same, just a personality difference and different service organizations.

By: Not really
#6  by: Greek God   

Probably will be a lot like SigEp.

By: Greek God
#7  by: GA to MS   

I go to ole miss but am from athens ga, and adpi is our new sorority on campus and it's a huge melting pot of girls, but fraternities still really enjoy swapping with them and the sisters love their sorority. DPhiE will probably be the same story for this campus

By: GA to MS
#8  by: Welcome    

As a member of another sorority at uga, I can say that we're all super excited to have another addition to the Panhellenic community this fall and to see what they bring to the table! We have such a strong greek system here and can't wait to welcome them in. Very excited to see their pledge class and watch the chapter grow

By: Welcome
#9  by: Does anyone know   

Are they getting a house?

By: Does anyone know
by: ^ I had heardJul 5, 2015 1:59:24 PM

That they were going to try to have a house at least partially finished by the time their recolonization started.

By: ^ I had heard
#10  by: info   

our fraternity has already booked a social with them

By: info
by: 2015Jul 4, 2015 10:45:00 PM

My fraternity has as well, I believe. Not sure if the poster above and I are in the same fraternity, lol. They seem like they're going to be a pretty involved group especially for their first year

By: 2015

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.