facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: will   

someone please explain to me why there is so much hate and negativity on this site? Are there really this many unhappy and empty people at the University of Georgia? I am greek, have many friends that are and aren't but just don't know any that seem as miserable as the haters that post on here. Can someone tell me what they receive within themselves by spreading misery?

By: will
#22  by: TO PNM's   

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's
#23  by: PNMs   

the top sorority is based on your opinions and opinions only! even the comment below is just opinion based! the sorority that you get in and that you really love is the top sorority, in your opinion, and thats all that matters!

By: PNMs
#24  by: From a Friend:   

ΦΜ, good luck with rush

By: From a Friend:
#25  by: phi mu address   

Phi Mu website states: 250 South Milledge Avenue
Athens, GA 30605 -- just to clarify.

By: phi mu address
#26  by: Cakelady   

better than you since 1852!

By: Cakelady
#27  by: not funny   

promise you a phi mu did not post the Cakelady comment. Phi Mus would not be so stupid as to say they are better than anyone else on a website. this is being done by the nonsorority community trying to stir up trouble between sororities. Don't buy into it. Phi Mu congratulates all UGA sororities on a great Rush!

By: not funny
#28  by: haters being obvious   

phi mus do not care one bit about this website. you can tell they did a great job during rush because all the haters are bashing them with all 1s. Notice how they are not responding with rating themselves with all 5s. they don't have to worry aboutthis site because they got a great pledge class wihtout having to accept snap bids. SO keep on giving phi mu all 1s. it makes no difference to them. rush is over and they are estatic with their success.

By: haters being obvious
#29  by: sorry   

wow it is so obvious this sorority and several others ar ethe target of hate because maybe they did such a grat job during rush and were among the most in demand. COme on...it they were as bad as the comments, would they have been so highly sought after and would they have made their quota without snapping.

By: sorry
#30  by: Great Sorority   

But, they don't need me to tell them that. They already know. <3

By: Great Sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.