facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: <-- Sisterhood   

I meant to say that I am not A DDD sister. I copied and pasted the main points I was trying to make, sorry.

By: <-- Sisterhood
#12  by: Obviously   

Someone is on here posing as XO's, KSD's, PhiMu's etc. Stop stirring up trouble- My excellent powers of deduction say it must be the two that have recently moved to the one and two spot........

By: Obviously
#13  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#14  by: thats   

not sk ... i have actually not been on here. and im not psycho. kthanks so stop spreading hate

By: thats
#15  by: Move on   

Rush is over. Move on. Get a life/lives. Seriously - nothing to do better than write on Tri Delt's board???? Sad for you, seriously. Please get help.

By: Move on
#16  by: enough said   

Warp Speed??????

By: enough said
#17  by: baby dolphin :)   

If the self-ranking would stop.. so would all the 1's, of course there will be a few but nothing like there are now. Self-ranking needs to cease.. it's obvious and embarrassing!

By: baby dolphin :)
#18  by: greekgal   

Wonder why Tri-D's feel so insecure that they need to self rank all the time and degrade others? Trying to hide something?

By: greekgal
#19  by: TO PNM's   

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's
#20  by: PNMs   

the top sorority is based on your opinions and opinions only! even the comment below is just opinion based! the sorority that you get in and that you really love is the top sorority, in your opinion, and thats all that matters!

By: PNMs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.