facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 10
#21  by: Can   

your superbowl mvp help salvage your reputation that Lauren A lost in the drive thru window?

By: Can
#22  by: yeah   

hoot happens. move on.

By: yeah
#23  by: Can   

I get some granola with those fries?

By: Can
#24  by: OMG   

I, for one, think the McDonalds incident was funny as hell. I hope the girls not in too much trouble.

By: OMG
#25  by: yeah   

i don't think she is the sister of drew brees, i think they are cousins.

By: yeah
#26  by: True   

someone is confused. Lauren A. is NOT related to the Brees family.

By: True
#27  by: No one   

is confused. No one said the McDonald's Hamburglar was related to the Brees family.

By: No one
#28  by: CHI O   

To all XO's - Please do not get on this site. It is embarrassing to the entire greek community. Whoever is on here spewing hate is very sad and must be an unhappy person. Just ignore and do not post any comments- let XO and others show some class. Those who do not participate will go to the bottom of the list. So be it.

By: CHI O
#29  by: That makes no sense   

Does that mean when XO was ranked #1 on this site it was due to self ranking? I doubt all the sororities at the top are there due to participation. Some are there from not participating. Those that are hated on can cause others to move up. That doesn't mean that all are participating.

By: That makes no sense
#30  by: I Think   

the point being made below is that whoever is giving all one's and fives is doing so to manipulate the ranks. and really, NO house at UGA deserves all fives or ones.

By: I Think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.