facebook

gamma phi

by: transfer

Hi! Im transferring from Missouri and I'm a Gamma Phi there! I was just wondering how gamma phi was ranked here at UGA because in Missouri we are a pretty solid chapter! thank you :)

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GAdawgs   

Gamma phis at UGA are pretty chill, they don't really have much drama and they are really nice girls. If you're going for the "totally super sorority" sorority gamma phi might not be for you but these chicks are pretty and really cool.

By: GAdawgs
#2  by: A guy   

I like Gamma Phi at UGA. Down-to-earth girls. Cute and "normal."

By: A guy
#3  by: cuties   

They're pretty cute and definitely classy and sweet.

By: cuties
#4  by: Milly   

Gamma Phi at UGA is a nice mix of private and public school girls. They have girls in the honors program/foundation fellows and girls who play varsity sports. A ton of them come from families that have alot of money but they are not in your face about it. The ones I see around campus are beautiful. They seem to get along with each other and are pretty chill with other sororities on campus. Hope this helps.

By: Milly
#5  by: sorority ish    

I didn't go gamma phi bc it wasn't the best fit for me but my best friend from high school did and she loves it, they are really nice girls and very chill but they aren't the typical sorority girls they are a lot more laid back but over all I would say they are pretty cool people

By: sorority ish
#6  by: UGA guy   

Gamma phi is a chill sorority, these girls can get along with just about anyone and they never have any big drama. They are really nice and cute so ya they're cool

By: UGA guy
#7  by: Underdogs   

They have a great image and have the potential to be top tier, give it a couple of years and I can see these girls at the top

By: Underdogs
#8  by: Great girls   

I would marry a gamma phi

By: Great girls
#9  by: 2015   

I really hope that gamma phi gets the appreciation they deserve next year. These girls seem to not care about rankings or anything and just kind of go with the flow which is cool

By: 2015

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.