facebook

2024 Frat Rank

by: .

Coming from someone actually in Greek life and imo I’m a bit biased against old row I just don’t get the hype

Top: Chi Phi, Fiji (easily the best parties)
Old row: KA, SAE (never see them don’t think they exist 99% of the year)
Lower top: SX, ATO, SNu (great connections, ok parties. SX has better parties than ATO fs and I don’t even know if snu can throw at their house)
Upper mid: Dsig, PiKapp, Ksig, Pdt (decent connections, great parties. Pdt def has the worst parties out of these but still a good time)
Lower mid: Sigep, beta, Aepi, pike, agr (occasional fun events, nothing special)
Meh: Sig Pi, tep, OX (sig pi had its murph and it was rlly fun, they’re on the rise fs. Tep also had a great spring party)

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Note: this is how I’d rush if I were a rushee this year

By: .
#2  by: Spring Semester 24   

I agree with fiji and chi phi. They are in a world of their own with money for things like parties, and always get solid dudes without really having to stress about a weirdo slipping through.
I really like how you separated sae and ka (sx could kind of go in that grouping too), they really just do their own old row things and they always will. They aren’t great but nor are they bad by any means, just doing their own things in old row. As for sae showercap, that’s a different story lol. That’s practically an athens festival which makes it such fun and such a big deal.
I would move sx to a third old row spot and definitely put dsig in their spot in the lower top. DSig is almost like a mix of ato partier types and snu classier types of guys, so I think they for sure fit into that lower top. Yea they are “new”, but they are honestly really doing fantastic already with the guys they get and the fun and pretty big parties/tailgates they have.
Moving Dsig up, I’d move Sig ep up into that newly opened upper mid spot. They have big tailgates and are mostly just solid guys. Keep to themselves, but overall normal dudes. Parties are good, nothing crazy. Christian’s types as well as normal frat guys and they all seem to get along really well.
As for the last two rows, pretty sizable gap between meh and everyone else. They are unfortunately meh for a reason. Not that I dislike them, but yea meh works pretty well for them as a fraternity label.
Hope this helps anyone who’s looking to rush in the summer or fall.

By: Spring Semester 24
by: Touch grassApr 20, 2024 1:33:15 AM

I ain’t readin allat

By: Touch grass
by: YahooApr 22, 2024 6:11:41 AM

Bump bump

By: Yahoo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.