facebook

kappa sig

by: Dawgs

Really what's going on with them? I know they are trying to her back up, but it's fact the University nor IFC will officially recognize them until every active member of the old chapter is graduated and out of UGA, probably no earlier than January 2015. However, have they already formed a group and are operating without a house/university approval or what

Posted By: Dawgs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: howto   

usually when a KE chapter is kicked off, the removal of their charter is accompanied with fines related to but not limited to legal fees, damages, conduct fines... You can either pay off all the fines and start back up or you have to wait 'till every remaining brother from the charter removal is graduated. Since UGA KE managed to get kicked off in an awesomely egregious manner, the fines are probably sky high and they'll probably have to wait it out.

By: howto
#2  by: howto   

i should've said pay off the fines and they'll consider allowing the chapter to recharter

By: howto
#3  by: dixie   

they are being recognized as a colony by their headquarters. It was announced at kappa sigma's dixie conclave this semester

By: dixie
#4  by: Truth   

UGA did not kick them off. Kappa Sig National pulled the charter. UGA nor IFC had any say.

By: Truth
#5  by: SigEp   

My brother was a sophomore Kappa Sig when they got kicked off here. He said it shouldn't be too much longer. His pledge brothers and him finally graduated last December so be ready to be members at large soon. They were waiting for them to have absolutely no influence on the new members here

By: SigEp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.