facebook

how's kd here?

by: KDlady

I'm a KD at another school, and I'm thinking about transferring to UGA next year. The KD chapter here is a great sisterhood, very involved philanthropically and socially, but every once in a while it can feel like they're over-controlling my life... A couple of my sisters have transferred, but I haven't heard how it is from them. So how is the Kappa Delta chapter there at UGA? Honest answers, please! Want to be sure I find a great new home if I decide to transfer :)

Posted By: KDlady
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KD...   

...is definitely considered a top house here, if that matters to you. I have three friends who pledged them and they're really happy as far as I know. My mom is good friends with the mom of someone who pledged this past fall, and she has never heard any complaints, like negative things the daughter would have said if she was unhappy. Contact the chapter president to find out what steps you need to take to affiliate with them.

By: KD...
#2  by: KD   

Is definitely great at UGA, and I know they have a lot of affiliates so you wouldn't be alone! Very involved socially & on campus, and you can be as involved in philanthropy and other aspects as you want to be.

By: KD
#3  by: lawl   

You are transferring based on your sorority? That's a leeetle bit pathetic. Sounds like you would make a great krappa delta at uga

By: lawl
by: KDladyMar 23, 2014 11:57:18 PM

Never said I was transferring because of my sorority. I said I was thinking about transferring in general. The question was posed more to inform myself on this particular chapter, should I decide to affiliate when/if I do decide to transfer from where I am now. But thanks for your input! So nice of you!

By: KDlady
#4  by: Real   

KD is pretty much considered the "fake tan", "fake blonde" sorority at UGA. They have a sketchy reputation. They consider themselves at the top of the heap but that view is shared by very few outside of KD. I'd would recommend affiliating unless that is what you are looking for.

By: Real
by: ^ YepApr 16, 2014 1:38:59 PM

KD is the "facey" sorority at UGA. Considered top but in a different way from most other KD chapters in the SEC, which are more known for having girls from old-money, socially prominent families.

By: ^ Yep
#5  by: Reformed UGA KD   

UGA KDs are horrible to anyone transferring in. Don’t waste your time or money with them. They will take your money, but you will never be “one of them” as long as they can help it. Can’t wait for them to get in the real world and get a good dose of Karma. I transferred from another large university. I let my sisters know about this crew. The word is out and about. I hope their little inner circle is all they want out of their time in KD. Most affiliates drop KD at UGA due to these “lovely ladies.

By: Reformed UGA KD
by: 2014 is callingAug 6, 2018 6:55:53 PM

This post you dredged up is from 2014. How long did it take you to find it? I guess when you live in a basement this may seem like a productive activity.

By: 2014 is calling

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.