facebook

pledging/hazing fraternities

by: wake

How bad is the pledging/ hazing for the top frats (DKE, sig chi, etc.)?? The south is generally known for horrible pledging so I'm curious if that reputation is true for greek life at wake

Posted By: wake
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: guy   

I don't know what specifically is done, but to quote a deke pledge on my floor last year: "I honestly thought I was going to die, not in the sense of being scared, but in the sense of literally thinking my life was going to end." so yeah, pretty bad.

By: guy
#2  by: some guy   

depends on the frat, in general dke, kappa sig, sig ep, ka, and i think snu have it hard whereas ones like lambda, chipsi, alpha sig, machi have it way easier

By: some guy
#3  by: From the Inside   

Pledging KA, EX, and DKE are the worst, they are just a lot better at keeping it quiet than the other fraternities. SAE can't technically do anything anymore, but they still do to a degree. Now, it's pretty soft compared to the rest. Join one of the top three and expect to devote your entire life to it in some way or another, some processes are more physical and some are mental.

By: From the Inside
by: hahahahaFeb 12, 2015 12:56:14 AM

You obviously aren't too close with guys in these frats and are also obviously a sig chi because EX pledging is painless compared to DKE/KA/kappa sig/snu/sig ep. Those are the ones I would call the worst. Then pike just because its so time consuming (dated a pike) although theirs has gotten a lot easier. SAE is about average. And the rest are relatively a joke.

By: hahahaha
#4  by: ok   

if you have to ask, you can't handle it

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.