facebook

fb

by: Freshie

If I have pictures on Facebook where I'm clearly partying/drinking, should I delete them? Will
It hurt my chances of getting a bid from a sorority?

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kam   

If the sorority girls like you they like you. If I were you I'd worry more about maintaining a 2.6 or above cus no sorority takes girls with gpas below that. Once you get to Wake you'll find where you fit in and see for yourself what sorority you like best so don't even worry about it

By: Kam
#2  by: Kam   

If the sorority girls like you they like you. If I were you I'd worry more about maintaining a 2.6 or above cus no sorority takes girls with gpas below that. Once you get to Wake you'll find where you fit in and see for yourself what sorority you like best so don't even worry about it

By: Kam
by: gpaAug 21, 2013 9:48:32 PM

The only sororities that require a 2.6 or above are Tridelt and ADPI. The rest require a 2.5. Just for clarity

By: gpa
by: KiteSep 2, 2013 11:32:22 PM

Kappa Alpha Theta flies above the rest. Their GPA requirement is a 2.75

By: Kite
by: LOLSep 3, 2013 3:52:04 PM

1. Only a theta would post their nickname as Kite and say that they "fly above the rest." Stop posting about yourselves, theta.
2. Your GPA requirement is higher not because you have smarter girls, but because all new Panhellenic colonies typically require higher GPAs at colonization due to the fact that it's the ONLY factor they judge you on when extending bids...they don't take looks, personality, involvement, etc into consideration, so they have to raise the GPA req to have SOME way of distinguishing between girls. Otherwise they let everyone in. My advice is to stay off of greekrank. It makes you look even more desperate than you already are.

By: LOL
#3  by: Honest   

You clearly don't know enough about sororities to be in one. You don't sound classy so id say you either belong as a geed or a beta, which is the same thing basically.

By: Honest
#4  by: omg   

ABSOLUTELY delete the pictures immediately, not only for rush purposes but also future jobs.

By: omg
by: trueDec 27, 2013 2:26:32 AM

delete for future jobs.

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.