facebook

theta

by: hdjkskks

What does everyone think about Theta? Theres a lot of girls who plan on doing it who seem really cool.

Posted By: hdjkskks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: stop   

just stop.

By: stop
#2  by: @ above   

how about no. and yeah some really cool girls. haters gonna hate

By: @ above
#3  by: agreed   

some awesome girls are doing it it should be cool

By: agreed
#4  by: d   

i think that theta has the potential to be better than ADPi, DZ, and KD for sure

By: d
#5  by: uhhh   

calm down. they aren't even a real sorority yet. they've got a long way to go. tons of randos.

By: uhhh
#6  by: theta   

girls in theta - don't post on this site asking for people's opinion of you, you will come across as desperate like every other sorority and will get upset when people undoubtedly write mean things about you.
other people - let them do their thing for a little while before posting about them.
everyone - chill. it hasn't even been a week since they got bids.

thank you and good night.

By: theta
#7  by: 1234abcd   

Theta has some cool girls. Like every sorority, I think there are some girls that don't belong in it. They need to be given more time, more mixers to know them better. I think some are cool and really chill but I don't know them well yet. They definately have potential to be better than ADPi, KD, and DZ

By: 1234abcd
#8  by: No   

they are not "chill ass girls that got screwed by the greek system." these are girls that the other sororities didn't want, plain and simple. like someone else said, calm down, they aren't even a real sorority yet, and are a group of rejects at that.

By: No
#9  by: Deac   

Well at least they aren't stuck up like the girl above. Just cus a girl drops out of formal rush doesn't mean 1) she didn't get a bid anywhere and 2) there is something wrong with her. A lot of them are really cute, fun girls and obviously other girls in other sororities are gonna hate on that to feel better about themselves. Definitely have the potential to be better than ADPi, KD, and DZ, like others have said. Calling them "rejects" won't make them any less cute/cool. So stop hating cus jealousy really doesn't look good on anyone.

By: Deac
#10  by: at No   

you're honestly an idiot and it's girls like you who give sororities a bad name, not girls that you've classified as "rejects." grow up and get over yourself.

By: at No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.