facebook

adpi

by: freshman

What are the rankings/opinions for ADPi? I've seen them around campus but I can't tell what their ranking would be...

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: k   

pros:
fairly good sisterhood
highest gpa usually
do a lot of philanthropy work

cons:
not fun/chill
typically get tridelt/kd/dz rejects
expect a lot of commitment to sorority life (which some people dont want)

By: k
#2  by: They   

Got a pretty good fall pledge class

By: They
#3  by: ummm   

@#1 above:
adpis are actually some of the chillest girls on campus, especially compared to other uptight sororities (read: tridelt)
adpi also got crossbids from tridelt, kappa, and kd during fall rush

By: ummm
#4  by: Fratman   

Adpis are so chill and get along with each other unlike the other sororities and theyve some crazy fun dancers and dude the new pledge class has a lot of girls who like turned down bids from kkg kd and xo , sick right??

By: Fratman
#5  by: wake   

they started out as the 'new sorority' a few years ago, and have really established themselves. they seem to be getting better with each pc. known as the really brainy sorority, it's up to you if you think that's a good or bad thing.

By: wake
#6  by: wfu   

As much as they used to blow I have to admit they've been pulling some pretty cool cute girls. Id put them just below the top group

By: wfu
#7  by: wakeee   

adpi is definitely on the rise. the girls are really sweet/smart and have gotten more social but could still use some improvement on that...but their last 2 pledge classes have been top notch and I am excited to see who they get in their new pledge class this spring

By: wakeee
#8  by: frat   

Self promoters who finally got listed here and are doing all they can to beef up their standing. It is what it is. They are involved, less attractive girls. Last PC, however, is an improvement, but they have a long long way to go to even hit mid tier.

By: frat
#9  by: #8   

thank you for being honest

By: #8
#10  by: wfu   

seem to be profiled because of a few girls who are not the most outgoing or fun, last two pledge classes have definitely been an improvement, need to work on branching out some more

By: wfu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.