facebook

sororities pledge classes

by: themanTY

big pledge classes. kappa delta disappointed ADPi cuties ZTA typical GPhi a good mixed but real hotties in there DG smarties

Posted By: themanTY
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhh wait what   

gphi, zeta, and dg didn't do well this recruitment...they got girls adpi and kd didn't want. typical that adpi and kd snagged all the good ones

By: uhh wait what
#2  by: oh   

so untrue

By: oh
#3  by: sfm   

everyone did a great job with rush, i'm particularly impressed with gphi and kd this year

By: sfm
#4  by: silky   

DG blew it

By: silky
#5  by: Slu   

All the sororities did a fine job with rush! Let's all agree every organization got great girls and let's all agree everyone at slu is just amazing, so this issue of who got the best girls shouldn't even come up. I'm disappointed in whoever started this discussion, themanTY, to call yourself a Billiken and spread such negativity. I like to say we should promote Greek Life and not try to hurt each other, we're definitely better than that folks.

By: Slu
by: slu2Nov 4, 2013 11:54:53 PM

^obviously a theta

By: slu2
#6  by: nah   

GPhi got hot girls as per usual and then ADPi shocked me the most cuz they had more good looking girls than usual

By: nah
#7  by: snkkk   

ADPI, GPhi, KD nice work HOT. DG whoops. ZTA ...?

By: snkkk
by: Yikes!Jan 18, 2014 12:23:53 AM

Saw a bunch of the DG pledges over break. I was shocked (in a bad way!) they were large, awkward & unattractive.

By: Yikes!
by: hahaMar 29, 2014 7:15:02 PM

^^^^ lol same it was bad

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.