facebook

gr activity rankings

by: Who's on GR?

A lot can be said about girls who spend a ton of time self ranking on this website. The stereotypical "nice girls" have HALF as many posts about themselves as the houses known for being bratty.
The houses that spend the most amount of time on Greek Rank are, as ranked by the number of posts written about their house-

DG- 596
Zeta- 525
Pi Phi- 500
DZ- 443
Tri Delt- 400
Adpi- 378
Kappa- 375
Gamma Phi- 365
AXO- 349
KD- 277
Theta -273
Chi O- 268

Posted By: Who's on GR?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: really??   

That is assuming everyone who ranks a house is actually a part of the greek system or liking a house because they have friends in it or just any other possibility you can think of.

By: really??
#2  by: Yes   

This made me actually look at some of the rankings and a lot are from random people who wanted to rant about someone in a house who was rude or perceived to have done something wrong.

By: Yes
by: exactlyJul 1, 2015 1:14:28 AM

exactly! less rankings, less to complain about. just pointing out something ive noticed.

By: exactly
#3  by: So wrong   

This is a terrible way to rank. It's meaningless how many posts per house there are because roughly will be half negative and the other half will be positive. If more posts = self-ranks then the houses with most posts should be the top 5 houses, but they're not. Only 2 out of the top 5 in "score" are in the top 5 for number of posts. Also, DG and XO are at the complete opposite ends of the spectrum on # of posts but those two are arguably (judging by the discussion section) the two most hated houses at A&M... Just saying...

By: So wrong
#4  by: Agree!   

Very interesting...the houses on the lower end definitely tend to be the more "chill" sororities. They also tend to be the sororities that really enjoy hanging out with their sisters instead of stabbing them in the back. Good ranking!

By: Agree!
by: Or....Jul 2, 2015 12:07:00 AM

Maybe they are great but no one really notices them, so not as many random people posting negative comments or good ones either. Some times people who are known for being at the top or pretty get attacked just for being noticed. Sad but true...

By: Or....
by: ??Jul 2, 2015 12:25:37 PM

I wouldn't really call Chi O, Theta, KD or AXO "lower houses", they're all pretty much middle tier and they're all in my opinion the most tolerable houses.

By: ??
#5  by: sorry but   

KD lowest with adpi

By: sorry but
by: YEET Jul 3, 2015 7:02:53 PM

Lol you must be a desperate g phi

By: YEET
#6  by: Uh   

A lot of the stuff posted within is just hateful comments towards the sororities....

By: Uh
#7  by: well   

KD is not a bottom tier sorority. They did great at stomp fest grades and philanthropy events. Stop putting others down. I am really proud of them and they represent Texas A&M WELL!

By: well
#8  by: well   

KD is not a bottom tier sorority. They did great at stomp fest grades and philanthropy events. Stop putting others down. I am really proud of them and they represent Texas A&M WELL!

#9  by: well   

#10  by: I hadn't heard   

How did they do at stomp fest?

By: I hadn't heard

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.