facebook

dear pnms,

by: Active

I am in what is considered one of the "top 3 houses" here at Texas A&M, and let me start by telling you this website is probably the last thing you need to read before you start this recruitment process. Know that God has your home planned out for you weeks before you even get to rush, and that's really the only plan that matters, not the one you have for yourself. Before you go through recruitment, think about the kind of person you want to grow into throughout your college career, and see if you find a house that has girls like that kind of girl you want to be. At Texas A&M, every single house is a home to 200+ girls, so don't think you're better than any single house here, because that house you don't like is home to another girl that loves it dearly. No matter what house that chooses you, remember that you have 200+ girls waiting outside for your bid day, you have 5+ girls that had huge rush crushes on you, and you have 1 girl that will potentially be your big a month after recruitment. Keep an open mind because going Greek will be the best thing you've ever done, no matter the house you join. I love my sisters with everything in me, and I would take a bullet for them, and I know that goes for every house, and I don't know a single girl who wouldn't want to go through college with that kind of love and support. :-)

Posted By: Active
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

Bump!!!

By: YES
#2  by: yes   

bump bump bump

By: yes
#3  by: Again!   

bUMP

By: Again!
#4  by: so true   

Bump

By: so true
#5  by: this is great!!   

Thank you!!

By: this is great!!
#6  by: Yes   

So true

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.