Not top but still good: AXO-PiPhi
Middle: Theta-Gamma Phi-KD
Lower: DZ-ADPi

Fraternities:
Top 5: KA-SAE-SigEp-Fiji-Beta
Not top but still good: Sigma Chi-Delt
Middle: Pike-Sigma Nu-PiKap
Lower: Kappa Sig-ATO-DKE-PhiDelt

Zeta and DG are in the top 5 now whether or not the traditionally top sororities want to admit it or not. XO and Kappa are still top 5 and still very good no matter how much people try and bring them down on this site, but they have gone downhill significantly. AXO is easily top 6 now. Gamma Phi and KD have been improving. DZ has sunk.

At this point SAE and SigEp are solidly top 5. Beta is still top five no matter how much they get downed by jealous middle tiers, but they've admittedly gone downhill a little. Sigma Chi has improved a lot but not enough to break into the top tier. Delt is not even close to what it was a few years ago anymore. Sigma Nu Pike and PiKap are all steadily improving. Kappa Sig has sunk. ATO DKE and PhiDelt are all emerging into relevance and quickly gaining popularity \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Times have changed
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Yea   

Theta is closer to AXO and PiPhi then KD and GPB

By: Yea
#12  by: um    

This is pretty much right on. I most of the sororities are really improving and that is great to see.

By: um
#13  by: As a girl   

This has to be the most realistic ranking I've seen on here. I like how it accounts for the fact that a lot of the chapters have been improving, and the fact that a select few have really screwed up

By: As a girl
#14  by: Eh   

Sororities are right. Top 5 Frats are right. But what makes Delt and Sigma Chi different than the other middle tiers? Pike is just as popular with girls as Delt and arguably more popular than Sigma Chi. Sigma Nu has a nicer house than Delt. Both are just as large and have just as good of parties. Plus Pike and Sigma Nu have a pretty clear name to themselves where as Delt is perpetually in trouble and Sigma Chi has one of the worst reps on campus due to certain uh, incidents

By: Eh
by: LolMar 23, 2015 10:28:20 PM

Chill. Sigma chi and Delt are huge chapters here with way bigger parties and just more known like it or not.

By: Lol
by: ^Mar 24, 2015 12:43:34 PM

Delt used to be a pretty strong chapter here so they still have a bit of a namesake given that a few years ago they were probably in the same position as SigEp or SAE are right now. Sigma Chi has been getting a lot of funding, though as a fraternity they're still pretty lacking IMO. Still, most people would put Delt & Sigma Chi above Pike & Sigma Nu. I could see that changing soon though. Alumni funding can't fix Sigma Chi's poor quality actives and Delts old reputation will pretty much die off in a year or two once their last good PCs graduate. On the other hand Pike and Sigma Nu seem to be steadily rising

By: ^
by: ifcMar 24, 2015 4:02:42 PM

sigma chi gets money from being the only chapter on campus with a house corporation. Not through funding, it's their own money. They might always have the most money until someone else can do something like this.

By: ifc
by: OldMar 24, 2015 4:29:23 PM

If you think Delt was ever in the same position as SAE or SigEp are now you're probably too young to know much. The only reason Delt ever even approached being a top 5 fraternity was because there was a period when SAE and SigEp were both in a massive amount of trouble and Delt sort of just temporarily filled in for them

By: Old
by: @ifcMar 24, 2015 6:49:18 PM

There are other fraternities get money through housing corporations

By: @ifc
by: @oldMar 24, 2015 10:49:59 PM

You must not be that old because 4 years ago Delt was top house and sig ep was irrelevant. I still don't see the appeal to them

By: @old
by: 4th genMar 25, 2015 1:19:13 AM

Sigep used to be a lot weaker, true. Delt was never once top tier though, much less top house

By: 4th gen
by: What year are you in?Apr 9, 2015 2:36:44 PM

I understand where your coming from, my older sister told me the exact same thing when she was here... But she graduated in 2012 and the landscape has change a.... Lot

By: What year are you in?
#15  by: Yes   

Very accurate. This is pretty much how everyone I know sees it. Though Theta is more on the level of AXO and PBP then KD and GPB

By: Yes
#16  by: Eh   

Switch beta and sigma chi

#17  by: Eh   

Switch beta and Sigma chi

#18  by: Yes   

Bullseye

By: Yes
#19  by: No   

PiKap is not anywhere near Pike or Sigma Nu

By: No
#20  by: Beta no   

How is beta top their when they barely had a pledge class in the fall?

By: Beta no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.