facebook

current rankings

by: Really now

The last year and especially this fall have seen a big shift in tiers. It's pretty clear to see that Greek Life is exploding, and things are moving around because of it. This is how things are now (in no particular order within tiers)

Sororities
Top: Zeta, TriDelt
Lower Top: XO, KKG, DG
Upper Middle: PiPhi, Theta
Middle: AXO, DZ
Lower: Gamma Phi, KD
Bottom: ADPi

Fraternities
Top: KA
Lower Top: Fiji, SAE, SigEp, Delt
Upper Middle: Sigma Chi, Beta
Middle: Sigma Nu, Pike
Lower: Kappa Sig, PiKap, ATO
Bottom: Everyone else

Posted By: Really now
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Uhh   

Sigma Chi is not equal to Beta. Middle tier at best. Sigma Chi needs to get off this website. Y'all have never once in the past 40 years been considered an even remotely good fraternity

By: Uhh
by: ^Sep 24, 2014 7:00:52 PM

You're probably a Beta.

That being said, Sigma Chi isn't moving up in anyway. They had one good (half-decent) rush party, which is pretty much an expectation if you want to call yourself a fraternity to begin with. Regardless of how much they post on here, the campus-wide opinion about them hasn't changed. They take far too many poor quality guys to earn any respect from the rest of Greek Life

By: ^
#12  by: KD   

Needs to move up. They've improved so much now that the older girls aren't as active. Great pledges

By: KD
by: TruthSep 24, 2014 10:34:34 PM

Agreed. KD is on the same level as DZ and theta. Girls are similar and the houses probably compete for the same girls during rush

By: Truth
#13  by: Yes   

Agreed with everything except I'd say Kappa is still a top sorority

By: Yes
by: ^Oct 2, 2014 7:36:26 PM

Kappa is definitely lower top imo. They're a lot closer to DG and XO then they are Zeta and TriDelt. Just look at all the girls wearing Kappa shirts on campus and it becomes pretty obvious. The way things seem to be going I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Kappa fall in with PiPhi and Theta in a couple years

By: ^
#14  by: Yes and No   

This is about as accurate as it gets. But I really don't think KA is on a whole different level than everyone else

By: Yes and No
#15  by: From a rushee   

I went through rush and did not pledge KD but I can say that during rush they were on par with XO, theta, and DZ. They need to be higher than this. Everyone in the tents ways liked KD and wanted to go back the next day

By: From a rushee
#16  by: Yqbsbdn   

Switch AXO and XO. XO may have good grades but AXO is more popular

By: Yqbsbdn
by: yeahSep 29, 2014 7:54:49 PM

i agree put axo lower top. xo upper middle and theta in the middle

By: yeah
#17  by: This   

Was posted by a KA. They are in no way in a different league from everyone else. KA, fiji, SAE, Delt, and sig ep are all basically the same just depends on each person's personal preference.

By: This
#18  by: Cftnjuadh   

Where are the rules for ranking listed.....need to make sure everyone is using the same criteria....lol

Oh yeah, there are no rules or criteria. It is 100% personal opinion and there I are no "real" rankings.

Some people just don't understand that

By: Cftnjuadh
#19  by: Greek   

Obviously posted by a theta

By: Greek
#20  by: lol    

move theta below gamma phi and then it is completly right.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.