SAE
---
mid:
Sigma Chi
Sig Ep
Kappa Sig

By: female
by: Lol "Female"Jun 24, 2014 3:15:51 PM

The person above is a Beta. No one in their right mind would consider Beta top tier. And you conveniently left out Delt.

Top tier:
KA
Fiji
SAE
SigEp
Delt

--
Mid:
Beta
Sigma Chi
Sigma Nu
Kappa Sig
Pike

By: Lol "Female"
by: ^Jun 24, 2014 5:46:35 PM

Switch Beta & Delt and this is accurate. Sorry but Delt is not above Beta, especially not after last year

By: ^
by: LolJun 24, 2014 9:25:27 PM

I think it's pathetic how much Beta & Delt bicker with each other on this website over who's better than who. It just looks bad. Nothing ya'll say here will change the quality of your fraternity.

And just to settle things...I'm sorry but while I'm not a Delt fan, everyone knows they're in the top 5, while nobody actually takes Beta seriously. Not that Beta is a bad chapter, cause its not, but its not top tier. Upper middle maybe, and just about everyone on campus would agree

By: Lol
by: ^ThisJul 29, 2014 2:57:54 AM

Beta isn't a bad chapter, but to put them in the same category as anyone in the top 5 simply doesn't hold. I get there's kind of a rivalry between Beta and Delt, but its no real competition. Delt comes out on top. They have better parties, a nicer house, a bigger sorority following, and are usually considered in the same league as SAE and sigep if not KA and Fiji

By: ^This
by: NoJul 30, 2014 2:20:28 AM

No one considers delt anywhere near KA or FIJI... you just look stupid saying that

By: No
by: ^Aug 14, 2014 2:35:29 AM

How about the fact that Delt blows all its money on one party every year and then does pretty much nothing whatsoever afterward? Or that they're on thin ice with their nationals and the university because of last years incidents? Or that they almost screwed over all of Greek Life last Fall because they couldn't handle their own problems? Yea. Delt has nothing on Beta

#12  by: Seriously   

Screw Beta. They suck. They're a worthless and useless chapter. 3 spring pledges speaks volumes.

KA - FIJI
SAE - SIGEP - DELT

Those are the top.

By: Seriously
by: ^Jun 24, 2014 9:29:25 PM

Simmer down there buddy.

by: LolJun 25, 2014 3:17:45 AM

A bit fervent there in your hate for Beta...must be a Delt. But the rankings are accurate nonetheless. Top 5=KA, FIJI, SAE, SIGEP, DELT. Followed (somewhat) closely by Beta. Everyone else is leagues behind

#13  by: So   

Why does sig ep get such good rankings here? Is if because they're all on this site or what, I don't understand. I would definitely say that both Delt and beta should be above sig ep in the quality of guys they rush and take. Not that their a bad chapter or anything but what makes them top. They have a decent property but not really any big name parties except foam... Maybe?? Their chilifest is very meh, and they don't really hangout with the top sororities. Can someone explain why they are unanimously ranked top (4th usually) on every ranking?

By: So
by: AgreedJun 25, 2014 2:34:58 PM

Delt is at least equal to if not better than SigEp. But placing Sigep below Beta is just insulting lol

By: Agreed
by: IMO Jun 25, 2014 3:35:58 PM

I can't say much for who's top 3, 4, 5 or whatever. But it doesn't really matter does it? Coming from a girls viewpoint, the good fraternities are SAE Delt and Sigep, cause they have a lot of different types of guys so they're more interesting to talk to and you have more to choose from you know? Plus those 3 definitely throw the best parties, everyone knows that. And then the older girls who are looking to settle down really like KA and Fiji cause they tend to be good looking and wealthy. I'm not saying Beta is bad, a lot of the guys I know are really sweet, but they're just not as fun or interesting as SAE Delt or Sigep and they're not as wealthy or good looking as KA and Fiji

By: IMO
#14  by: ^   

It's true that sigep doesn't normally hang out with the "top sororities". They do have individual guys that do however.

And the only top sorority that hangs out with Beta is Kappa because that relationship was started several years back and is about to die in the next year or two.

#15  by: Lmao   

So many Delts on this website. The second you switch them and Beta up in the rankings they come swarming

By: Lmao
by: ..Jul 2, 2014 9:30:39 AM

yea wtf. Delts, get off this site and start recruiting better so you can move up in the ranks.

Just some friendly advice.

By: ..
#16  by: Truth   

does it matter

By: Truth
by: ^Aug 2, 2014 1:29:19 PM

From reading these comments. It definitely does to Delt and Beta at least

#17  by: When   

Do fraternities have rush parties?

By: When
by: .Aug 3, 2014 8:57:31 PM

Gig'em week and the week before formal rush

By: .
by: ^Aug 6, 2014 2:11:23 AM

They also usually have a couple events over the summer, but by now most of those have probably already passed. But if you haven't gone to anything yet, don't worry, there's usually stuff going on every day for the two weeks before classes start

#18  by: Almost   

Accurate with everything except for the fact that I wouldn't consider Pike, PiKap, or Kappa Sig middle tier. They're more like lower tier. Not good enough to be middle, but not bad enough to be mixed in with all the irrelevant bottom tiers

By: Almost
by: LolAug 9, 2014 5:11:13 PM

Pike isn't even a fraternity at A&M anymore so you can cross them off the list completely

by: What?Aug 9, 2014 5:31:45 PM

Did pike get kicked off or something? What happened?

By: What?
by: ^Aug 9, 2014 10:22:34 PM

First I've heard of that. What happened to Pike?

by: BSAug 12, 2014 1:01:26 AM

It's not true. Pretty sure some Kappa Sig or Sig Chi just feels threatened and is making up rumors

By: BS
#19  by: Umm   

As a girl I just wanna say I don't know why SAE gets so much love on this website. Me and my sisters can't stand them, they're all really creepy and assholish. I never hear girls with positive opinions on them.

TOP: KA, Fiji, Delt, Sigep, Beta

By: Umm
by: Food for Aug 10, 2014 8:54:14 AM

thought...never heard an actual female refer to her friends as sisters. Beware the troll.

By: Food for
by: ^Aug 10, 2014 1:13:30 PM

Looks like a Beta is posing as a girl again

#20  by: Girls Opinion   

KA, Delt, Sigep, and Beta are the best. Kappa Sig is pretty cool too they're just not super respected. But SAE and Fiji are just plain douches. Sorry not sorry

By: Girls Opinion
by: LolAug 10, 2014 10:35:38 PM

You just said kappa sig was cool... You're really in touch with greeklife aren't you?

by: ^Aug 11, 2014 11:51:32 AM

The Kappa Sig guys are really sweet. Yes, I said they're cool. Have you spent time with them? Cause I have. I wasn't talking about tier, nobody cares about tier. I was just saying which fraternities I think have the best guys, and honestly most girls will probably agree with me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.