facebook

Aopi is actually great

by: :)

I don’t understand why everyone hates on them, I actually love Aopi.

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

No girly pop 🦹🏻‍♂️

By: Tbh
#2  by: lol   

ur mom

By: lol
#3  by: xx   

not even aoiis like aoiis girly, they are genuinely some of the worst people i have ever met

By: xx
#4  by: truth   

they all hate each other and their dues are ridiculously high. worst rep on campus for a reason

By: truth
#5  by: Truth    

I was in aoii. It is the worst sorority ever. These are the girls that wanted to be the wannabe popular girls and fail miserably. There is absolutely no genuine friendships, and honestly they are about to go under, no sorority likes to associate themselves with them and no fraternity does either.

By: Truth
#6  by: embarrassing   

sounds like someone is trying to bring aoii down… if you’re on greek rank at 1:30 in the morning replying to your own thread multiple times you have some serious personal issues

By: embarrassing
by: Womp wompMar 21, 2024 11:11:20 PM

Sounds like someone’s in Aopi

By: Womp womp
#7  by: eek   

not surprised if aoii gets kicked on campus…. they had to do COB until like mid march to get people to join because their numbers are so low. these girls are MEAN and most of the ones i’ve met are incredibly rude. 4000 a semester to have the worst rep on campus is not a good look

By: eek
#8  by: F   

Even the girls in aoii hate aoii. Bunch of fake girls who are surprisingly mean and they all hate each other. There's a reason everyone thinks this.

By: F

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.