facebook

by: Greekgirl

As the year comes to a close here is how everyone really stacks up

Top Tier:
Kappa/Tri Delt these are top tier mainly because you really have to know someone to get in. That does not mean they have the best girls though so do not get that in your mind they just have a great legacy and friend line

Top Middle:
Pi Phi/Zeta/DG out of these I do think Zeta is trying the hardest to move up they just are not there yet. DG is doing ok at making a name on campus for themselves they just need to step it up a little bit. Pi Phi will slip the next few years because they are invisible on campus and seem to think they do not need to work as hard.

Bottom Middle:
AXO/XO/DZ/Theta: These all have good points and bad points. All of them are doing really good with their philanthropies and making their presence known around campus. XO needs to do a little better job at recruitment just because they tend to take the bigger size girl and they will eventually have them fall more. AXO is starting to resemble DG in the type girls, DZ has come a long way since I was a freshman and may have gotten lucky with the past 2 years pc's we will see if it was luck this year, Theta has really let their guard down and fell a long way this year.

GPhi is in between the bottom tier and bottom middle tier. Yes they are working really hard to move up but they still have a long way to go. I am impressed by how they have done the last 2 years though.

Bottom Tier:
KD/ADPi -AdPi is working harder though

Posted By: Greekgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

oh look a new ranking. what an original idea. This one was most likely written by a DG or AXO. YAWN.

By: ....
#2  by: some   

some good observations in this, don't agree 100% of your rank but some good points.

By: some
#3  by: Wow   

At least this time someone put some thought into why they ranked the chapters this way. Not that I agree with the order at least it wasnt just a stupid list with no merit at all. I do agree with most of the observations made though. Well done as far as lists go. I kinda think she is saying that the orders within the tiers are not ordered?

By: Wow
#4  by: Best    

This is the best assessment of the A&M sororities

By: Best
#5  by: LOL   

I disagree with most of this:

Tri Delt/Kappa/XO - everyone knows these houses make their bid lists before recruitment even starts (which is illegal btw), this does not make them "the best"/"top tier" it simply means they pick their new members based on money/looks without ever meeting the PNMs...so for all of you potential PC '13ers, don't take it personally if you get cut...and if you get a bid, congrats on being a materialistic ho

Zeta/DZ/DG - who I view as the best houses as A&M because they have the prettiest girls hands down, go out and socialize with everyone on campus, "cute, bubbly, sweet" types, and are very involved

Pi Phi/XO - used to be really good at A&M, not awful now but not anyone's first choice either, neither is very well represented or involved on campus and both have a bunch of girls who are on the chubbier/not cute side

Theta/KD/GPhi - bottom, all three are struggling with recruitment (but getting better - except for theta who was much better when I first came to A&M)

By: LOL
by: @LOLMay 17, 2013 12:04:33 PM

Chi O also dirty rushes every year, I know girls that they've sent t-shirts and Lilly stuff too

By: @LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.