facebook

greek rank is all fake

by: A&M Greek

Texas A&M students that participate in putting down each other should be ashamed of themselves. Each and every sorority at A&M is filled with the most amazing women ever since each and every one of them is first and foremost an Aggie. The amount of lies and put downs on Greek Rank is getting out of hand. Before you go hiding behind your alias and type something you know is going to hurt someone else you need to stop and think about what you would do if someone came up to you in real life and said that to you about your sorority. EVERY house at A&M are filled with smart, sweet and well respected women. Yes EVERY house also has that handful of sleezy girls that everyone likes to talk about that should not be allowed to even be in any of our greek houses. Those individuals should have more respect for themselves but they do not reflect how the rest of the housegirls are. That being said A&M has 12 really good houses and any girl would be lucky to be a part of any of the sisterhoods. We are 12 strong and 12 proud and as a member of Panhellenic I am proud of all my Aggie Greek sisters! Thanks and Gig'Em!

Posted By: A&M Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: best   

this is the best post ever!

By: best
#2  by: Finally   

All I can say is FINALLY!!!!! You actually put into words what I feel. I agree this is the best post ever!!!

By: Finally
#3  by: You   

are so right.

By: You
#4  by: Thank You   

Life is better when you're Greek!

By: Thank You
#5  by: so   

So agree with this post

By: so
#6  by: :)   

agreed

By: :)
#7  by: nice   

to see someone call out on the nasty posters on here.. Every house has something to offer!

By: nice
#8  by: YAYYYYY   

Someone finally posted a post that is truthful!!!! A&M 12 strong chapters!!!!

By: YAYYYYY
#9  by: LOVE LOVE LOVE    

This is the TRUTH!!!!!

By: LOVE LOVE LOVE
#10  by: Finally   

A&M has 12 great chapters!

By: Finally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.