facebook

theta

by: fish

I'm going to A&M in the fall and I know a lot of people there in the Greek system. I'm also a legacy for theta, but why is it so bad at A&M? Was it always this bad? what happened?

I know that it's a top tier group at alot of other schools in tx like baylor, texas, and smu but I've only heard bad things about it here. I probably won't go theta at A&M but I want to know why it's so bad here and not at every other texas school

Posted By: fish
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well...   

Theta used to be good at A&M but then they turned into more of a "christian girl" sorority. took some chubbies, etc.
Theta is VERY strong most places in Texas. Not just UT (though they are having to do some damage control because of the tfm column), Baylor (I know a few, they deserve to be top tier), SMU (kinda snobby, but still "top tier") but they're strong at TCU, Tech, and others... out of Texas too, especially OU and OSU.

That being said, A&M IS sec now, and at most sec schools, theta is not that good.

By: Well...
by: well..Apr 21, 2013 9:08:51 PM

Theta is bottom at Tech too

By: well..
by: WrongApr 21, 2013 9:18:47 PM

Theta is middle, maybe upper middle at Tech, no bottom.

By: Wrong
#2  by: BaYLOR   

Theta is not good at Baylor. Sorry, you wrong

By: BaYLOR
#3  by: BU   

You probably don't go to Baylor lol.
Theta is either bottom of the top tier at or top of the middle tier at Baylor. The top three at UT&Baylor are Kappa Pi Phi and Theta. at BU the third spot after kkg or pi phi goes to XO or theta, depending on your preferences

By: BU
#4  by: HA!   

I know girls from my high school who went theta at tech, Baylor, and UT.

UT and Baylor Thetas are full of stuck up rich snobs who get drunk and party all the time. Theyre pretty, but rude and shallow. SMU theta is the same as BU and UT. Tech theta sucks they only get credit because they had a girl die. They are def not bottom at tech but very much a middle of the road group.

from what I've heard,
Top at UT: Pi Phi, XO, DDD
Top at Baylor: Zeta, Pi Phi, KD
Top at Tech: KKG, DDD, KD

By: HA!
#5  by: Thetas   

I have definitely heard that they have become a more "christian girl" kind of sorority, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with standing strong in your faith! However, they did let their looks slip quite a bit. Anddd, I've even heard that they don't have mixers anymore! How else are you supposed to find a successful Aggie husband? lol.

By: Thetas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.