facebook

improvement

by: GreekGirl

What houses do you think have improved the most this year? And please keep it positive Aggies :)

For me I think ChiO with their first place in stompfest, really great girls the last few years, and success with songfest.

Gamma Phi for sure with their adorable new pledge class, being way more present on campus, and the fact they are having a Lilly Pulitzer event next week

And the most overall I would say is DG they had an awesome new PC, star QB dates a DG, they had a great philanthropy fundraiser, and won the Victoria Secret pink contest.

Posted By: GreekGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Most likely   

I think this thread was started by DG... look at all the ratings they have.

By: Most likely
#22  by: WHY   

WHY would Gamma Phi have a Lilly Pulitzer thing when they don't even have their own print yet like the rest of the groups??

By: WHY
by: becauseMay 1, 2013 3:05:53 PM

They were having a trunk show as a fundraiser for their philanthropy. It was Lilly Pulitzer clothing etc..

By: because
by: aggieMay 1, 2013 7:30:59 PM

i know it was a fundraiser for their philanthropy but why did they choose a Lilly Pulitzer trunk show? Isn't it like a slap in the face that they didn't get a print? Guess it doesn't bother them. At least it was a successful fundraiser

By: aggie
#23  by: @   

@aggie, you are just dumb.. it doesn't matter if they have a print many groups don't have prints yet.. It was to see all Lilly products

By: @

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.