facebook

why the hate?

by: Aphi alumnae

Why is someone on here hating so much on ADPi?? What do you have against them rebuilding? This is probably not their best chapter but they are so strong and respected nationally. I'm an APhi and even I know that.
I have never meant one mean or rude ADPi at A&M. They have done nothing but positive things for the A&M Greek community. The girls that are in ADPi seem to love it.
I'm guessing the person saying these things was either cut or is in a bottom tier group trying to make themselves look better.

Posted By: Aphi alumnae
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ahhh   

the truth comes out....
it's a Gamma Phi who is just a hair above ADPi at A&M and a DZ who is understandably jealous of ADPi's national strength.
No wonder APhi closed here.

By: ahhh
#2  by: ?????   

why is an APhi alum on anyway.....??

By: ?????
#3  by: i   

Doubt that a GPhi alum or APhi alum would post on here. Most likely a GDI trying to make trouble and cause drama..

By: i
#4  by: Enough   

I was really happy to see that someone was standing up for a house that is obviously being bullied on GR. However, this discussion highlights the ugliness and pettiness of the Aggie Greek system. I wish TAMU would ban Greeks. They obviously do not support each other. Instead, each house only looks out for their interests AT ANY COST. Greeks make the worst Aggies. You are ruining A&M.

By: Enough
#5  by: They   

are not being bullied. The have a huge number if rankings. This is most likely self-ranking. I am sure that other sororities put some positive comments on other groups sites, but not to the degree that ADPi, DG etc. have. Many sororities get negatives comments, not just ADPi. I always feel that the groups with the most positive comments are going to the other sororities and posting the mean comments. So ADPhi, stay classy yourself!!!

By: They
by: observerApr 20, 2013 2:47:44 PM

# of rankings highest to lowest
DG-320
PiPhi-265
ADPi-247
ZTA-224
Tridelt-223
Gamma Phi-214

the rest are under 200
what does this tell you

By: observer
#6  by: observer   

Aggies don't act like this in the real world. I doubt anyone posting these comments actually goes to A&M

By: observer
#7  by: nothing   

@ Observer : Your post tells me nothing. Go though and look at the percentage of negative comments and ratings for each of the sororities you listed. DG -PiPhi obviously rate themselves because they have such a large # of positive comments that contradict what people think about them. However, ADPi's ratings are over half negative reviews about the house. So your saying they purposely write negative things about their sorority to make themselves look good? Stupid girl. Check the facts.

By: nothing
by: soooApr 20, 2013 3:59:26 PM

you're basically saying DG and PiPhi are bashing ADPi?

By: sooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.