facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Texas Christian University - TCU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ayooo   

the zetas are really great girls. Zeta is my favorite house for sure. The girls i know in Zeta are really pretty and have fun without sacrificing their reputations!

By: ayooo
#2  by: on the sideline   

an amazing pledge class, some of the prettiest, and really nice girls. Just a great group of ladies all the way around, good looks, great personalities, and smart! Congrats to Zeta on a great Rush!

By: on the sideline
#3  by: fergie   

...... are beautiful inside and out! Very active in ALL aspects of TCU!! Love the new pc too!

By: fergie
#4  by: ZTA   

Only the best get crowned!

By: ZTA
#5  by: hello :)   

I really like the Zetas at TCU. They are super involved on campus and with their philanthropy, which is what it's all about, right? Some gorgeous girls that are fun and sweet and classy. Great job ladies!

By: hello :)
#6  by: PIKAPP   

love the zetas. great group of girls. ive heard rumors made up about them but i know for a fact they arent true cause they are all a classy group and know how to have fun but not over do it.

By: PIKAPP
#7  by: SAE   

hanging out with these girls has been a nice change of pace, definitely some of the coolest girls around.

By: SAE
#8  by: lol   

no guys get on this site...y'all are pathetic and classless.

By: lol
#9  by: No   

They are the FAKEST and MEANEST sorority on campus. They are the one's running this site. Don't believe anything.

By: No
#10  by: Mollify    

Seriously stop all the negative comments, ZTA is a good group and very strong at TCU. Bottom line TCU has a really good student body and all the sororities offer something for everyone. In every sorority there are smart, pretty, kind, spiritual, involved,fun but always a few in everyone single sorority that might need a little work to grow and mature! Let's support the entire student body and I encourage all the young women going thru recruitment to approach it wiht an open mind and heart,enjoy this time, make friends, have fun and when it comes time to choose go with how you feel! Positive energy is what TCU is all about!

By: Mollify

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.