facebook

classiness

by: Pnm

Could you guys rank each sorority on classiness because that's the most important thing to me. I don't care about who's more popular with the guys. Just curious

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Sam   

I think every group have girls with high class and troubled ones. Overall I think of Theta, Chi Omega and Gamma Phi. Again though every house has wonderful girls so don't worry.

By: Sam
#12  by: Fashionista   

Having class is an individual's responsible but "birds of a feather" rings true. Give me a member of Chi Omega, Theta, Gamma Phi Beta any day.

By: Fashionista
#13  by: Bark    

There is one chapter we have left out... Zta. Unfortunately the new pledge class isn't exactly the classiest... There were a few instances all through last year that almost got them in a lot of trouble. I love zetas, they are so sweet and smart but they need to control their freshman (or sophomores) bc throwing up at formal because you are too drunk to function is not very "princess-y" of you

By: Bark
by: YupJul 5, 2015 10:52:27 AM

That is very very true ^^^

By: Yup
#14  by: Classy   

Class is a personal responsibility so I do not agree with saying your house adds or lowers your class.

By: Classy
#15  by: tcu   

The classiest would definitely be Chi Omega, Theta and Alpha Chi Omega!

By: tcu
by: ^Obvious AXO AboveJun 27, 2015 9:51:09 AM

AXO? Really? No one would ever mistake them for classy.

By: ^Obvious AXO Above
#16  by: Frog   

Just avoid the heavy party houses and you will be fine/DG, PBP, KKG

By: Frog
#17  by: Sunny   

KAT, XO and GPB hands down

By: Sunny
#18  by: B   

Bump

By: B
#19  by: Cali   

Class is a personal attritibute so you can carry that core value with you to any chapter.

By: Cali
#20  by: ;)   

XO, KAT, GPB hands down

By: ;)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.