12. AO Pi

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 6
#41  by: Crown   

Perfect in every way

By: Crown
#42  by: Who   

Chi Omega should be first. Zeta has had a disappointing freshmen class and as always had spring recruitment because people drop when they see how mean this group is even to each other. No way are the top house.

By: Who
#43  by: Pollyanna   

This is a good range for TCU chapters but your happiness depending more on the focus and attitude of the chapter than one of these lists.

By: Pollyanna
#44  by: Songbird   

Beautifully done here

By: Songbird
#45  by: Texas Frog   

I would place Chi Omega at the top of the list but otherwise this is dead on as far as the rank of chapter houses on the Texas Christian University campus.

By: Texas Frog
#46  by: @...   

Move Zeta down to third and then this is great

By: @...
by: HopMar 11, 2015 11:31:33 AM

I would agree with this poster. No way is Zeta the top house here. Some are pretty but many are tacky

By: Hop
#47  by: Students   

Both Zeta and ADPI are a couple of spots too high but otherwise this is well done.

By: Students
#48  by: Stop!   

Although I believe Chi Omega should be listed first, otherwise this is a good indication of our current greek ratings.

By: Stop!
#49  by: WelcomeFrogs   

Gamma phi above Pi phi??? Seems a bit skewed

By: WelcomeFrogs
#50  by: Gal   

I think this is a goid list when you compile all the things that make up a good soroity. Grades, sisterhood, social events and philanthropy then this is about perfect. I agree with others that Chi Omega belongs on the top though.

By: Gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.