SK

Posted By: TCU
Post Reply Report
Page 11 of 13
#101  by: Deb   

Switch SK and ADPI and then this is perfect

By: Deb
#102  by: Why do girls   

I know from top Texas camps (Waldemar and Mystic) and top schools pledge Tri Delta, Pi Phi, and Kappa if those groups are really that low? Those girls would be in a top tier at UT or SMU so I find it very hard to believe that those chapters are really mid tier here?????? And don't say that TCU's recruitment is more competitive because everyone knows that is just wrong

By: Why do girls
by: Girl@TCUMar 30, 2015 12:36:18 PM

This isn't camp honey. This is called reality on this campus. Your comment is so juvenile it is funny. You know absolutely nothing about how competitive our recruitment might be or where our chapters rank.

By: Girl@TCU
by: NahMar 30, 2015 1:11:02 PM

It is the reality some of you who live on this site want to make everyone believe.

By: Nah
#103  by: 15frogs   

I believe this is an excellent list with one exception--it is not fair yo Sigma Kappa. Even if they are not your favorite group you cannot say they below even a house that is new like AOPI. These lists aren't healthy anyway because every girl should love her house. Go into rush without thinking one house is better than another. You are support to be adults when you come to college so be self aware enough to respect the goodness in all houses and go where you feel comfortable not where you think you should go.

By: 15frogs
#104  by: Yep   

This is the best list I have seen on here

By: Yep
by: says Mar 31, 2015 8:48:32 AM

the same chapters over and over.....I think it is completely wrong actually.

girls, several chapters NEVER come on here. Wait for recruitment to see who you actually like the best. You might be surprised.....

By: says
#105  by: Toad   

This list is goid but I agree with the post above that all incoming girls need to enter each and every house without a preconceived notion of with house is better than another. They change some each year with girls graduating and new girls joining. More than the letters on a t-shirt go by with group makes you feel welcome and has members you could see being life long friends with. That is what matters in the end anyway.

By: Toad
#106  by: Sunny   

Pretty close to perfect

By: Sunny
#107  by: SassySoro   

Superior

By: SassySoro
#108  by: Sunnyside   

Each house here has many positive things to offer their members so no one should turn down a bid. This does a good job showing how strong a house is when you combine all the elements but the top house should be the one you join in your heart.

By: Sunnyside
#109  by: <3   

This list is perfect!!!!!

By: <3
#110  by: Yeah   

This is the best ranking so far

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.